Skip to main content
Topic: Interior door panels (Read 612 times) previous topic - next topic

Interior door panels

Hello 

My 86XR7 has the grey interior door panel with leather.  But my panel are in poor shape.  Anybody have some nice one?  I need pictures and price shipped to 48858.  If you are in michigan, indiana, ohio I may travel to your place.  My panel are the only py part of my interior.  So it has to be nice.  I would even take the raven color from the 87-88 tbird/cougar.

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/images/smilies/drivingskid.gif

Travis

Interior door panels

Reply #2
I could give you ideas for restoration if you had a picture of the condition. I was able to repair and reattach the armrests and map pocket assemblies that separated from the door panels.

Interior door panels

Reply #3
My 87 sport had the grey door panels. Are these what you were looking for?

Interior door panels

Reply #4
I have the upgraded door panel.  All though I really like the quality of the door pocket.  Do you have the rest of the door panel bits?  I would assume you have both.  How about the power lock buttons?  Shipping to 48858.

Thanks,

Travis

Interior door panels

Reply #5
Quote from: jpc647;299706
My 87 sport had the grey door panels. Are these what you were looking for?

Those are the best door panel design. More integrated with fewer parts and they look much better than the ones on my 84.

Interior door panels

Reply #6
I do have both, with the arms rest. I don't have the power door lock button, however. They didn't come with them, and I don't have any extras. I'm waiting on am email back from another member on the board who asked about them first, but I'll get an estimate and pm you the details.

Interior door panels

Reply #8
Are you still interested? I haven't heard back from you. Just checking in.

Interior door panels

Reply #9
I have several sets of the black/grey center 88 tc door panels.But only one with the leather centers,im located at 47331
email jc198650@yahoo.com for directions and pics