Skip to main content
Topic: Crystal Clear Headlamps For Sale (Read 435 times) previous topic - next topic

Crystal Clear Headlamps For Sale

I switched out the crystal clear headlamps I bought recently for a different set with halo illumination. I am selling the set of four. They require enlarging the opening in the back of the metal buckets to fit. They include headlamp bulbs and city lamps all positioned in the left side of the housing. $40 including shipping if you are interested.

Gastonia, North Carolina

Reply #1
how much to ship to 73122?
84 el camino ss-daily driver(efi mild sbc,2004r, posi 3:42 rear.)
84 mercury cougar v6- was a v6/ nitrous drag car, going back to mostly stock
81 chevy malibu-protouring/  drag car.( efi sbc supercharged 283 that will rev to the moon, 2004r, 4:11 posi rear)

Reply #2
Quote from: blackcougar71;297193
how much to ship to 73122?

Includes shipping man! Let me know if you want them!

Reply #3
do you have any pictures of them on in the dark?
84 el camino ss-daily driver(efi mild sbc,2004r, posi 3:42 rear.)
84 mercury cougar v6- was a v6/ nitrous drag car, going back to mostly stock
81 chevy malibu-protouring/  drag car.( efi sbc supercharged 283 that will rev to the moon, 2004r, 4:11 posi rear)

Reply #4
Quote from: blackcougar71;297466

Wish I did, but they are off the car and replaced with my new halo ones now and I can't take any. You can put any color bulb in the sockets where the city lights go and it will light up each lamp fully. I used amber in mine and I thought it looked pretty cool.

The light output using the halogen bulbs are great. Honestly these lamps look great with the chrome bulb masks over the front of the bulbs. The new lamps I bought have a more shallow reflector to allow room for the halo bulb sockets.

Reply #5
Quote from: blackcougar71;297466

These will out shine any sealed beam if you put in a good bulb. They are worth the price too. I would get them if I was still driving the Cougar.
1986 Cougar LS