Skip to main content
Topic: Centre Caps and Quad Shock brackets (Read 1214 times) previous topic - next topic

Centre Caps and Quad Shock brackets

3 Centre Caps
$30 shipped

Snowflakes
$100 (+shipping or pickup)

I prefer Paypal.
Camertbird
1986 Thunderbird élan
Best ET 14.62 @ 94.20 mph
306ci HO, full length 1 5/8” headers w/2.5” dual Flowmaster exhaust, 8.8” Turbo Coupe rear axle, 3.73 gears, AOD transmission w/Bowman Electronics shift kit, B&M ProStick shifter, 16x8 American Racing wheels on 225/50 R16 tires, Mach 1 hood scoop

Reply #1
LAST CALL.
Last chance to make offers on any of the items, in particular, the wheels before I will be forced to s them.
Camertbird
1986 Thunderbird élan
306ci HO, full length 1 5/8” headers w/2.5” dual Flowmaster exhaust, 8.8” Turbo Coupe rear axle, 3.73 gears, AOD transmission w/Bowman Electronics shift kit, B&M ProStick shifter, 16x8 American Racing wheels on 225/50 R16 tires, Mach 1 hood scoop

Reply #2
I would love the wheels but shipping to Washington state would be killer. How the hell did those stay so clean?!
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #3
I believe shipping those to South Florida would be Killer, too.
2003 Marauder 300B
1996-97 Cobra wheel straight but weathered (For Sale)
84 TC manual shifter handle no  (For Sale)

BTW, I had a 1988 T-Bird Sport way back when. I found out that it was totalled shortly after trading it in. It still has the ignition switch recall to date.

Special thanx to EricCoolCats for showing me to this site.:bowdown:

Reply #4
, international shipping too.

Just when I find a decent looking set of snow flakes, and have one T-Bird eligible for new tires ......

JMFL the snowflakes are in Canada.

But, how much to ship to 35080?
:birdsmily:
(X2) '86 Thunderbird, 3.8L CFI, C5 Tranny

'92 F-150, 5.0L EFI (SD), M5OD Tranny, 3.08 Dif

'70 VW Beetle, 1780cc, twin Solex 43's.

Reply #5
Are the quad brackets and hardware still available?
Is that shipped to the US also?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #6
Yes...available
Yes...$30 shipped to the US
Camertbird
1986 Thunderbird élan

Reply #7
Speaking of quad shock brackets....I never got mine......

I realize you had them sent back to you that first time, but after your e-mail about sending them out again I heard nothing.  The tracking number you gave me in that e-mail was in fact for the FIRST shipping time according to the dates on it. 

I should have e-mailed you again shortly after, but honestly I chalked it up to more postal shenanigans and after a little while had forgotten about them until I saw this.  Please PM me the tracking number for the second time you sent them out.  I'd like to at least see what the heck happened to them.  I know you said the box came back to you with unsuccessful delivery attempts on it, but I never received any type of notice from my local post office that they had an item waiting for me to pickup or that they attempted to deliver something to me.  I work nights to boot.  It's VERY rare that someone isn't home. 

Sorry to get long winded.  Like I said; if you could just please PM me that tracking number for the second time they went out so I can take both and ask some questions at my local post office branch that would be great.  Thanks!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #8
Are these brackets already spoken for, or are they another set that your selling?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #9
Not to hijack but there seems to be lots of interest in the quad shock brackets. I have a set also $20 to your door.

Reply #10
quick50stng, you have a PM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #11
Returned

Brackets never recieved.....

Reply #12
V8Demon
You are correct that you never got them.
The package was returned when the address you provided did not  go through.
I did not ship them a second time and here is why 1)The address that was used the first time was incorrect and a second shipping address was never provided. 2)I lost my shirt on shipping the item the first time so I wasn't going to ship it again at 100% my cost only to have it turned around again.
I do not recall any of these email communications that you talk about. I actually felt it quite strange that I never heard from you, when I know you never got your parts.
Cam
Camertbird
1986 Thunderbird élan

Reply #13
Shipping SHOULD have been under $15.  If there was some issue as to shipping price for a second delivery; you should have brought that to my attention the FIRST time I asked what happened.
As far as my address -- It IS in fact correct.  It's the same address I've given to numerous people here and yes I've received items from Canada before.

I actually felt it quite strange that I never heard from you, when I know you never got your parts.

A PM would have been fine. 

....the e-mail/PM's......

I read the second one as if you sent the package a second time.  Looking at it again and again I thought that.  I realize the error I made in that department.

Does/Will Canada Post send an item to the US "Postage Due?"

It would be wrong to attempt to sell an item already paid for.  Whether or not these ones you list here are totally different than the ones involved in our transaction; I will never know, but I have my suspicions.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #14
I will make no bones about it that these ARE the same ones you bought.
Here's how it went down;  I got paid.......I shipped them.....they were returned.....I contacted buyer....no response.....6 MONTHS LATER, I repost to sell again...........I really don't see a problem in that.
I should have just thrown them in the garbage like I was thinking but I wanted to give someone a chance that could actually use them.
P.S. They are more money this time around so that I can justify shipping.
Camertbird
1986 Thunderbird élan