Skip to main content
Topic: Arts & Skills Cruise-In (photos) (Read 2568 times) previous topic - next topic

Arts & Skills Cruise-In (photos)

Cruise-In Pics....:D

The weather was absolutey great and we hope you enjoy our Pics folks. :rollin:

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #1
Nice pics, Dan.  That green F1 I've seen before.  Same color green my truck is getting.

The green and the red/black one must travel together I assume.
1987 TC

Reply #2
Quote from: HAVI;292889
Nice pics, Dan.  That green F1 I've seen before.  Same color green my truck is getting.
Thanks Scott , Once the fog cleared it turned out to be a good Carshow event friend. :D

Reply #3
The Challenger and the Sheriff's car.....SWEEEEEEET !!!!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
My grandfather has a car that looks just like that Tbird on the top. Nice pics Dan!

Reply #5
Quote from: 86XR7project;292962
My grandfather has a car that looks just like that Tbird on the top. Nice pics Dan!
Thanks Brett , The older Cars took home their awards friend. :D

Reply #6
I've been at the same show with the panther pink Challenger and the blue Camaro with gold stripes and Cragars in the past.  Nice cars.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #7
that cat looks great with those shades

Reply #8
Cool pics, love the Ford trucks with the Ford motors!!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #9
Thanks Fellas for all of the nice Comments....untill next Weekend with a Possible of 4 Cruise-Ins to visit and cooler Temps all 3 days. :D