Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 88 Thunderbird Sport (Read 1575 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 88 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #15
Also~
How much are you asking shipped for the '95 SN95 Spindles?
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #16
Sorry for taking so long, work has been busy, as I said before, I get paid by the job, so if I'm on here and not wrenching, I'm not making money!  Haha!!  Got some pics of the car, and online, they can be seen here:  http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/slowfoxbird/thunderbird/      If you want shipped prices I will need zipcodes and then I will need to get them all boxed up and weighed so I can know how much shipping will be.  Romeo, the rear brake hoses are going with the rear end cause they will be needed by whoever gets the rearend cause its a whole conversion.  I have pics of the C/C plates in that link, they only have about 5000 miles on them, and are like brand new, just dusty from sitting, you can see where I wiped some dust off.
Matt :tg:

Reply #17
Woops, Missed the reply.
zip is 98037

No worries on the brake lines, I'm probably going to swap out the TC calipers anyway.

Still needing spindles/hubs though~Have a local lead again, But let me know how much for yours.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #18
Hy
Need a "few" parts too

Dome light lens
Front grille with emblem
LH & RH side mirrors
Door speakers grille L & R side + dash speakers grille L & R side
Taillights
Door puller covers (inside, plastic & chrome detail) 4pcs

Send me prices and then we will talk about shipping.

Kristen

Reply #20
need corner windows. and radio with eq. if its working right.thanks

Reply #21
I never received any pictures or a price on the cc plates?
1988 Thunderbird Sport