Skip to main content
Topic: Marchal Fog Lights? (Read 1069 times) previous topic - next topic

Marchal Fog Lights?

Hey guys. When I bought my TC, the fog lights and brackets were missing. I grabbed a set from a TC at the junkyard last weekend. Found them in the trunk!

I noticed they had covers that said "Marchal". I left the covers there since I thought it was some generic aftermarket brand. Well now I'm seeing that was some original fog lamp maker for our cars.... Should I go back and grab those covers? Does it add a "cool" factor to have them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marchal Fog Lights?

Reply #1
I'd go back and get 'em. They'd be nice to have for shows and the like, if they're nice enough, and you take your ride to shows.
I have a feeling that real nice Marchal covers are pretty hard to find nowadays...;)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Marchal Fog Lights?

Reply #2
Go back and get them NOW !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Marchal Fog Lights?

Reply #3
Hah. I actually kicked one in the dust and under the TC before I left. I'm gonna grab a bunch of gear off that thing on Sunday now that I'm getting more familiar with these cars. :)

That's me with my new fog lights and Turbo Coupe trim from the junkyard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marchal Fog Lights?

Reply #4
*smacks forehead*
I've been looking forever for the brackets and fog lights, Let alone the covers. lol.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Marchal Fog Lights?

Reply #5
Get the foglight covers Luke.... GET THE COVERS! And if you happen to see anymore there, sell them on Ebay. The same foglights were used on Fox body Mustangs. So, there is a huge market for them.

Marchal Fog Lights?

Reply #6
BTW, what emblem is that on your fender in the picture?

Marchal Fog Lights?

Reply #7
Quote from: 87DailyDriver;291704
BTW, what emblem is that on your fender in the picture?

Those are fordmuscle.com badges.... a site a college buddy and I started a way's back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]