Skip to main content
Topic: 87 front header (Read 660 times) previous topic - next topic

87 front header

son had a little rear ender with the bird need the header panel above the grille in front of the hood for and 87 LX

baylensman
87LX
Baylensman 97 XR7

Re: 87 front header

Reply #1
-man i hope you find one, tried ford nos parts locator, none shown anywhere in the nation.  if no one comes thru, have you tried to have the salvage yard  try their salvage locator......
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

Reply #2
i got one, but this kid keeps trying to buy it but never comes threw... also im in jersey and for me to ship it to ny it was going to cost over 100$ cant immagion what it would cost to ship to FL

Reply #3
I've got a TC header panel if you are interested in that.

Reply #4
if you wanna pay shipping I can get almost any t-bird/cougar part in my area. The exeption would have to bu the consoles. Just about anything else I can find. It kinda sucks cause I am in the middle of nowhere so yeah.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com