Skip to main content
Topic: 86 turbocoupe trade/sell (Read 630 times) previous topic - next topic

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

1986 turbocoupe, 4cylinder turbo motor with a 5speed. The car has a new rebuilt motor with about 1600 miles on it. The tranny is in good shape and doesnt grind at all and it has 3:55 gears. The car itself only has about 98,000miles on it. Car is in good shape, it needs some help around the back windshiel but that its. Floors are solid and everything. As far as mods go, it has an intake, bigger vam, 15lbs of boost, exhaust that needs to be redone, hurst short throw shifter, the 87-88 tc hood with vents, no a/c but can include it for additional price. The car has welds on it with 15x8s in the back with new tires and 15x3.5s in the front with brand new tires. Car runs great and drives great. It also has a dual gauge pod pillar and it holds a mechanical oil pressure gauge that works and a water temp that needs to be hooked up. It also has a boost gauge in the car that works great. It has cloth interior which is in real nice shape and dash is in good condition. It also has a boost controller. Looking to trade for a foxbody mustang. I also have a custom 5inch cowl hood thats included to the sale. The battery is in the trunk also.

Will get updated pics today, the back of the car sits higher with the correct springs.

MODS: cone filter, no cat, flowmaster dumped, boost contoller, 4:10s

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

Reply #1
I assume your looking for a 5.0 stang huh?
1971 Camaro Blown 640ci
1988 T-Top Mustang
1980 Mustang coupe
1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe
And a purple mini van! :burnout:

Previous Thunderbirds:
1988 Sport

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

Reply #2
It would be good to list an asking price.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

Reply #3
5.0 stang, camaro, monte, malibu, maybe another tc with a 5.0.

I don tknow what i want for it, i may just keep it. If offered a good offer, i wil sell or trade.

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

Reply #4
im keeping the car, i cant see myself getting rid of it.

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

Reply #5
I know what you mean.  Face it,, everyone has a stang, not everyone has something that could threaten a stang.

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

Reply #6
Quote from: jcassity;288917
I know what you mean.  Face it,, everyone has a stang, not everyone has something that could threaten a stang.

I have both! :burnout:

lol
1971 Camaro Blown 640ci
1988 T-Top Mustang
1980 Mustang coupe
1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe
And a purple mini van! :burnout:

Previous Thunderbirds:
1988 Sport

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

Reply #7
do you have pics of the cowl hood?
84 el camino ss-daily driver(efi mild sbc,2004r, posi 3:42 rear.)
84 mercury cougar v6- was a v6/ nitrous drag car, going back to mostly stock
81 chevy malibu-protouring/  drag car.( efi sbc supercharged 283 that will rev to the moon, 2004r, 4:11 posi rear)

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

Reply #8
Quote from: blackcougar71;288965
do you have pics of the cowl hood?

will have them up tomorow.

86 turbocoupe trade/sell

Reply #9
Give me an idea of what you are looking to get out of it. My buddy wants one. He is going to sell his Gen III if he can find one. Yours fits the bill.
1986 Cougar LS