Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: digital clock (Read 771 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: digital clock

I am looking for a digital clock for my 87. I am sure the JY has some, just have not had time to go. Price shipped to PA, please.

Reply #1
I can probably get one Wednesday or Thursday for about $10.00 shipped.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
 Jim, I have one somewhere........you can have it, if I can find it I moved.........I not in hatfield anymore, I am in Telford....Let me know. I am sure I can locate it.
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #4
Quote from: chri85tc;287940
Jim, I have one somewhere........you can have it, if I can find it I moved.........I not in hatfield anymore, I am in Telford....Let me know. I am sure I can locate it.

That's an even better deal.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #6
Chris, let me know. Thanks Vin and 88turbo, I will be in touch if Chris can't find his.

I cut my old one up to mount my wideband and now don't want to leave an empty spot for a new owner!

Reply #7
Back looking. Will pay $10 shipped, but need it asap. Vinnie?

Reply #9
The only one I have right now is mounted in the panel that is just right f the steering column where the power antenna switch would o.I made the hole in a stock panel,and used some insanely strong adhesive to hold the clock.It worked for 3 years before I removed it.I also lengthened the harness so the main dash harness wouldn't be altered,.You can have it if you want it.

Reply #10
How about you send me that one vinnie, and I'll send him the normal one he's looking for and he can still pay you. I would be interested in relocating mine. If not, no biggie, but I thought I would ask.

Reply #11
Thanks everyone, hopefully I have one on the way.

Reply #12
PM me your address and I'll get it to you.Probably Monday morning since I'm off on that day.No charge on that.I'm feeling good today.LOL.

Reply #13
who you talking to? lol

Reply #14
I was talking to you if you'll send Thundr306 a clock.That way everyone comes out with a clock.