Skip to main content
Topic: more home projects (Read 1664 times) previous topic - next topic

more home projects

Started building the new shop today.
That's my son

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

more home projects

Reply #1
Certainly not yer first rodeo, lol.

When you formed around the perimeter for the concrete, how did you do it butted up next to the current slab?  I'm looking into adding onto our house some day, it has a heated slab with 2" insulation around it, and am wondering how feasible it could be.
1987 TC

more home projects

Reply #2
You have to dowel it to the other concrete pad.
you can see the 1/2" rod in the existing slab.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

more home projects

Reply #3
Did you drill and insert, or was it originally buried with the intent to add on?
1987 TC

more home projects

Reply #4
It was drilled and put in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

more home projects

Reply #5
did a couple hrs today

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

more home projects

Reply #6
 looking good! maybe sometime soon i can stop back up and "inspect" it good oh and the car lol.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

more home projects

Reply #7
Looks great. Still want to see more on that CNC mill bed your making.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

more home projects

Reply #8
 you jerry! You're gonna have to come extend mine too when you're done ;)

more home projects

Reply #9
Quote from: baxo;285873
you jerry! You're gonna have to come extend mine too when you're done ;)

Lets do that back room first. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

more home projects

Reply #10
Quote from: Cougar8775;285855
looking good! maybe sometime soon i can stop back up and "inspect" it good oh and the car lol.

Anytime, make sure you take those studded snows while your here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

more home projects

Reply #11
Quote from: shame302;285857
Looks great. Still want to see more on that CNC mill bed your making.

More with that after I get the roof, and the doors on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

more home projects

Reply #12
Quote from: daminc;285876
Lets do that back room first. :D

Actually I thought about installing a single garage attached to the house with doors on both to split up my long ass driveway.

That way in the winter i can just park my car in there, not have to plow the entire driveway. Then in the summer i can just drive on through it.

more home projects

Reply #13
I don't think you can build anything that close to your neighbors house friend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

more home projects

Reply #14
Update

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook