Skip to main content
Topic: Big news (for me)...... (Read 1268 times) previous topic - next topic

Big news (for me)......

My son Christopher took the Oath today.....he officially joined the Marine Corps.I'm a very proud dad.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Big news (for me)......

Reply #2
He always has.All of the kids have.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Big news (for me)......

Reply #3
That's awsome!! Congrats!! That's defenately something to be proud of.

Big news (for me)......

Reply #4
Congrats!  A most noble move that will reap rewards in more ways than one.
1987 TC

Big news (for me)......

Reply #5
obviously another good service memeber in the making.

Congrads there vinnie!

Big news (for me)......

Reply #6
Thanks a lot guys.He decided to join all on his own.It actually took me by surprise......a good surprise.

Big news (for me)......

Reply #7
Thats cool Vinn, i didnt know you had kids!! Congrats!!
PS.... whats mama think about it???
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Big news (for me)......

Reply #8
Congrats!! :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Big news (for me)......

Reply #9
Congrats to Christopher!

Big news (for me)......

Reply #10
Quote from: massCougarxr7;285359
....PS.... whats mama think about it???

Mama's are seldom happy about such things...

Congrats Vinnie, you've got about 3 months with your 'old' son, after that whatever they put on 'em at Parris Island never washes off. :D

Big news (for me)......

Reply #11
Quote from: massCougarxr7;285359
Thats cool Vinn, i didnt know you had kids!! Congrats!!
PS.... whats mama think about it???

She was very nervous and excited.There comes a time when he's got to make his own decisions.I was happier with the Corps than a fast food place (no offense to fast food chains,or the folks who work there).I wanted him to go where he can have a career if he chooses,and learn something.He wants to be a tank mechanic or weld.Either way,and whatever he decides (or they decide for him),I'm good with it.

Big news (for me)......

Reply #12
HURRAA!!. He will be a man. You raised him well. Now it's his turn.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Big news (for me)......

Reply #13
I agree Kitz,and thanks a lot for the comment,I appreciate that.

Big news (for me)......

Reply #14
Congrats and thank him for us. While there are questions regarding the use of troops, they still protect us all at home and every person here should be grateful. I hope he does get to do what he wishes for. Either way, he will quickly grow up/change and make friends for a lifetime.
1988 Thunderbird Sport