Skip to main content
Topic: Plus (Read 6376 times) previous topic - next topic

Plus

Reply #30
Quote from: vinnietbird;293366
I'm diggin' the black Pinto.

Looks alot like an LTD to me?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Plus

Reply #31
Quote from: Haystack;293462
Looks alot like an LTD to me?

This one->
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Plus

Reply #32
oops. I missed that picture. I saw the ltd a couple pics down.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Plus

Reply #33
Long story on these wheels but they are on my car now and for sale. Details and better pics when the sun wakes up

1986 Cougar LS

Plus

Reply #34
What are those off of? They look amazing on it!

Plus

Reply #35
Just found out recently that they are Motoform Circ wheels. They are 17x8" and my quarters dont like them very much. The lips are already rolled but I think Im going to throw the roller back on and try to get some more room.

These wheels have more miles in transport than they do on a car since the SHO community has had them.
1986 Cougar LS

Plus

Reply #36

Wheels have been from Massachusetts to St Louis to Massachusetts to St Louis.

I bought them for $300 with tires. Since I knew they were going to rub and I had a chance to buy some other wheels I liked they went up for sale while in MA. I was just going to sell them from there, no one told they guy bringing them to me so they just showed up. Decided to throw them on since I had them... big mistake. Im going to make them work, I dont want to sell them anymore.

By Mid-Spring the only chrome/polished  areas will be the fender emblems and the antenna only because I have no way around them.

I love my Grandma cars.
I rolled out my quarters tonight and got things a little better but not totally happy yet
1986 Cougar LS

Plus

Reply #37

13" Cobras and Hawk HP+ pads

They are loud and dusty but they bite HARD!
1986 Cougar LS

Plus

Reply #38
Quote from: DVP;283393

My buddy's Grandpa ( near mine too) worked at Ford for 34 yrs buffing cars, that is who helped me. He makes it all look so easy.

That guy wouldn't happen to be named Rodney by any chance, would he?

Plus

Reply #39
Quote from: joefriday;319093
That guy wouldn't happen to be named Rodney by any chance, would he?

Don
1986 Cougar LS

Plus

Reply #40

1986 Cougar LS

Plus

Reply #41
Cool Taurus :) Your tire marks I assume? Top pic is my favourite of the two.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'86 Turbo Thundercat (Cougarbird)
'02 TrailBlazer LT 4x4
'08 Chevy Cobalt

Plus

Reply #42
Quote from: fluke;323084
Cool Taurus :) Your tire marks I assume? Top pic is my favourite of the two.

Yes

One more

1986 Cougar LS

Plus

Reply #43
What ever happened to that Turbo SHO you bought?

Plus

Reply #44
Quote from: 86XR7project;323153
What ever happened to that Turbo SHO you bought?

:rollin:

St Louis SHO bought that, I just picked it up.

Speaking of buying I might have a Gen I for you. PM me your budget and what not.
1986 Cougar LS