Skip to main content
Topic: new turbo coupe! (Read 613 times) previous topic - next topic

new turbo coupe!

just last week i bought a 87 turbo coupe. its a black 5speed. its interior is perfect but the paint sucks.. there are spider web cracks all over the car and rusting bulge under the paint on the passenger door, and i big scratch on the driver side fender.  but here are the mods.

SVO roller cam swap
svo cam .420 lift
racing header
T5 turbo at 18lbs boost
magnaflow lers
dual exhaust
mass airflow adaptor
75mm mass air
K&N cone filter
B&M short throw shifter
smaller crank pully

ill get picture up as soon as i can.
im also having a problem with the RPM and turbo spool. i post a thread in engine tech
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

new turbo coupe!

Reply #1
oh, it also has a intercooler fan with a heat shield
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

new turbo coupe!

Reply #2
Congrats !!!!! You suck,but congrats !!!.LOL.I can't wait to see the pics.What color is the interior.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

new turbo coupe!

Reply #3
thank you. im excited about it. its a blue and light grey two tone. the interior is amazing in it. pics will be up tomorrow.