Skip to main content
Topic: Liar!!!! (Read 945 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Liar!!!!

Reply #1
its obvious the person doesnt know much about the car, i think it was a case where they took it to the shop and said, "make if fast"

303 cam shaft-which one?
Blue 1:7 roller rockers-blue used to describe rockers...
Mack under drive pulleys-Mac...
Advanced timing chain-advanced timing...advanced auto timing chain
2 and a half with high flow cats-most say 2.5
2 and a half cat back with Flow Master lers-same as above
190 PSI fuel pump-thats a lot of PSI
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #2
And it does the 1/4mi in 10.7, but 0-60 is 6.1 sec?? Schitttttt, yea right..(must be the stock intake holding back it back) , I'm guessing my 0-60 on the nitrous was a high 4, and still only went low 12s.

Reply #3
wow, if thats all it took to run 10s everybody would be runnin them. that and it wouldnt be a big deal......lol

thats one STOUT mustang....i know somebody hed get along with well...
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #4
shiiiitttttttttttt he must mean 40hp, and 10.7 1/8 mile.  Cause you know how fast those stock head stock intake mustangs run  " they was made for tearrin up the competition"
 :giggle:  :crazy:  :giggle:  :crazy:
1986 bird, 306, Dart heads, 550 lift cam, exp. intake, 50lbs injectors, 76mm C&L MAF, Procharger D1R blower 14lbs, 3 core intercooler, 55shot ZEX N20, tremec 5speed, 3.73 gears, auburn pro posi,headman full length headers, 3" exhaust
custom chip by 5.8FastCat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1955 bird 351w, AFR 185 Heads, 580 lift cam, D1R  Procharger 10lbs tremec 5speed, 3.92 Gears

2007 Hayabusa, R-22 pipes, K&N,  Power Commander
192hp

"Imports are like tampons, every p@$$y has one"

Reply #5
shir in that case I'll be running 9's in my stang, and we all run 13s in our stock birds :loony:

Reply #6
looks at ebay looks out window at T bird hmmmmmmm no thanks i will keep my T bird,