Skip to main content
Topic: Billy Mays dead at 50 (Read 1640 times) previous topic - next topic

Billy Mays dead at 50

Reply #15
I am pretty sure I saw Billy Mays on Conan O'brien's show this week...
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Billy Mays dead at 50

Reply #16
Quote from: 86XR7project;280092
Billy Mays, the only man in the world to speak with Caps Lock on.

I couldn't have put it better myself.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Billy Mays dead at 50

Reply #17
Id watch his show on discovery every now and then "pitchman" not bad; it gave me more belief in the products.

Billy Mays dead at 50

Reply #18
I saw the infomercial about that clothing glue  today, still usin 'ol Billy's voice but no images of him
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Billy Mays dead at 50

Reply #19
i've seen a few commercials that actually showed him.. i think it was the awesome auger commercial..  i dont really find it in bad taste to use him.. but they are still making money off of him and his pitch work.  i bet that money goes to his family though.

this just verified the fact that ghosts exist... immortalized on TV.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

Billy Mays dead at 50

Reply #20
Goodbye Billy.You made my whites whiter,and my brights brighter....................
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Billy Mays dead at 50

Reply #21
They are still running ads showing him.  I saw one tonight for the car scratch fixer.