Skip to main content
Topic: WTB-2 black pieces of plastic that hold the fog lights in. (Read 381 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB-2 black pieces of plastic that hold the fog lights in.

As the title says.  I need the black pieces that hold the fog lights into place.  I was looking at my car today before going to work and noticed my 1 fog light was about to fall out of its mounting area, so when my work shift is over, I'm just going to pull the entire light off to avoid having it fly off.

I'm in SE PA and have an '87 TC.

Reply #1
I have a set of brackets from an 88 TC, if that's what you're looking for, but mine are metal. Can send pics. if interested.

Reply #2
I think he means the little plastic end pieces that hold the actual lens in the foglight in place.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Quote from: vinnietbird;279364
I think he means the little plastic end pieces that hold the actual lens in the foglight in place.

yep.

I need the two end pieces that hold the fog lights in place..1 of mine fell off and the 1 doesn't want to seem to hold the fog light in real well so I mine as well try to buy 2, 1 for a spare.