Topic: I so want to try this (Read 1018 times) previous topic - next topic

I so want to try this

it starts on post # 19 i believe
If I would have seen this last year, I would have made one
http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=61731&highlight=rotisserie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

I so want to try this

Reply #1
Wow that's cool, simple too..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I so want to try this

Reply #2
That is a nice idea, but the first thing that went through my mind was, 'wow, that would be fun with a turbo 4 or V6 up front and a getrag transaxle in the back.'
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I so want to try this

Reply #3
That’s a good idea I might have steal it one day if I decide to-do a resto.

I so want to try this

Reply #4
So simple and oh how awesomely simple. Some people never cease to amaze me in the cool ideas they can come up with.

I so want to try this

Reply #5
Next thing ya know, you'llbe making one of these:
1987 TC

I so want to try this

Reply #6
w00t!  Learned something cool and new today!
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

I so want to try this

Reply #7
I would like very much to have enough time a and a place to do this. It would really make the neighbors think WTF as they drove by.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

I so want to try this

Reply #8
Quote from: Haystack;276084
I would like very much to have enough time a and a place to do this. It would really make the neighbors think WTF as they drove by.

Neighbor: You lookin at the bottom of your car?
You: Nah I trained the thing to roll over.  here's your sign. :toilet:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

I so want to try this

Reply #9
looks extremely dangerous!!!  we built one.  its built for a truck cab, and a truck body, but it'd work for a car body, we'd just need to get a longer cross member for it. lol  i'll try to get pics. lol
86 Thunderbird TurboCoupe, 66 289 HI-PO, auto.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hoof beats may be faster than heartbeats, but birds are faster than ponies!