Skip to main content
Topic: Teens Go On Destructive Rampage In South Philly (Read 998 times) previous topic - next topic

Teens Go On Destructive Rampage In South Philly

http://cbs3.com/topstories/Teens.Destrucitve.Rampage.2.1025684.html

Well, that's the end of me ever venturing into the city again. At least, not without a pistol or two and some extra clips.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Reply #1
WOW, thats horrible..... hope it doesnt turn  into a trend......... dunb kids theses days....
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #2
At what point in your life do you decide that pulling a woman from her car and beating her up is cool? I must be getting old because I don't understand that mentality at all.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #3
Quote from: Quietleaf;275538

Well, that's the end of me ever venturing into the city again. At least, not without a pistol or two and some extra clips.

if this "once in a blue moon" thing would keep you from visiting the rest of the city then thats a shame. guess some people have more balls than others:poke:j/k
im surprised that many people gathered and no one was shot. seems like you get 5 people together anymore and someone is bound to be carrying.
its funny i didnt hear about this untill earlier today.
if anyone was familiar with that area of the city(just off of broad near south st.) you would know how ghetto it is around there(area) at night. perticularly the gas station mentioned. at the risk of sounding "racist" or something like that ill keep my mouth shut about why:P
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible
2015 Ford Focus SE 1.0 EcoBoost

Reply #4
Quote from: Quietleaf;275538

yeah...boo for Philly...such a corrupt and liberal city.

ps-pistols use magazines; not clips.  =P

Reply #5
LOL this thread gets better everyday, nothing wrong with the city in my opinion. I ride the subway to and from work and never had or seen anything to get worried about.

The thing corupt about Philly is some of it's polititions ( aren't most of them) yeah Fumo and parts of the old Street admin but I really think Mayor Nutter is good for the city.

Maybe you should stay in Delaware county though and be safe. That 4-5 mile buffer zone will protect you a us hoodlems LOL. Unless you live in a gated community with 24hr patroles,k9, video surrvalance than your never totally safe.

s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
Quote from: FLSTCI71;275648
At what point in your life do you decide that pulling a woman from her car and beating her up is cool? I must be getting old because I don't understand that mentality at all.

I agree.

On the other hand,beating someone's A$$ because they did that kind of a crime to an innocent person should always be a good thing.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #7
Quote from: 85turbotbird;275665
yeah...boo for Philly...such a corrupt and liberal city.

ps-pistols use magazines; not clips.  =P

When I was with the police department,we used clips for our 9mm pistols.I think it all depends on where you live.Like up North they call distributors a "dizzy".That's a term you just don't here around this part of the country.It's a relative term.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

What did he say ?

Reply #8
Quote from: vinnietbird;275674
When I was with the police department,we used clips for our 9mm pistols.I think it all depends on where you live.Like up North they call distributors a "dizzy".That's a term you just don't here around this part of the country.It's a relative term.

Here in "Jersey" we use the term "clips" also when referring to a semi-automatic firearms's magazine. A magazine is what you read in the doctor's office waiting room.  Like Vinnietbird and Burt Renyolds said in Smokey in the Bandit, it depends on what part of the country you are standing in what a word or phrase means.  Like I always called the powerplant under the hood an "engine".  But racin' boys call them "motors". To me, motors run on electricity and engines run on gas or diesel. But we also called our police motorcycles "motors" or "wheels", but that is getting too far off-topic.

Reply #9
Quote from: Bob;275671
.... Unless you live in a gated community with 24hr patroles,k9, video surrvalance than your never totally safe.

s

I don't live anywhere like that and I'm always totally safe. Doesn't matter if you call it a clip or a magazine it's always full and close to hand. Especially when I travel into a city.