Skip to main content
Topic: the 20th (Read 1027 times) previous topic - next topic

the 20th

it cleans up pretty good.

I took several pics but his one is the only one that turned out with little glare.

the 20th

Reply #1
I'm so jealous of you........:beatyoass:
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

the 20th

Reply #2
Looking good...
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

the 20th

Reply #3
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;275347
I'm so jealous of you........:beatyoass:

I was trying to show off your lamps up front.

still got a box full of goodies yet to go. I need to polish my old set of lamps but everytime i try, i fail hard.  Im doing something wrong even with water and 2000grit.

the 20th

Reply #4
Very Nice !!! Grab a pair of Lincoln lenses for your headlights and just swap them.It'll save you lots of effort.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

the 20th

Reply #5
Lookin good cassity!!!!! Now did you but and restore that coug,... or is it the white one???? you havent had a sig for a while!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

the 20th

Reply #6
Quote from: jcassity;275362
I was trying to show off your lamps up front.

still got a box full of goodies yet to go. I need to polish my old set of lamps but everytime i try, i fail hard.  Im doing something wrong even with water and 2000grit.

Go ahead and send 'em back, I'll shine them up real nice for you;) But seriously, (now I dont know if you already know this or not, so don't grill me too hard) Start with a lower grit, and move up, then hit it with a couple coats of wax. When I did my car and truck, I started with 800 grit, then 1000, then 2000, washing the lenses off each time, then I repeated from 800 to 2000 then rinsed them off, then waxed them, and they turned out pretty  good, I think anyway.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

the 20th

Reply #7
Quote from: massCougarxr7;275413
Lookin good cassity!!!!! Now did you but and restore that coug,... or is it the white one???? you havent had a sig for a while!!!

I still have the coug,, Im pretty pissed off at it and have been so for a couple of years.  IT nearly killed me dead so im ignoring it for the time being.
I ponder and thats about it with that .  Its taking me a while to let it grow back on me.  It needs to get up and running again and im the only one who can make that happen.  I was all ready to dive in even getting some decent engine parts and such then it happend. 

Ive been pricing used engines lately, getting an itch again.

the 20th

Reply #8
if you lived near me id get you a nice H.O for 180bucks,,,, complete and running!!!!! includes everything bolted/screwed onto motor.....and trans are 135bucks.........
And hey, tryb gas on the headlights.........check out 20ths thread, i have a pic in there...
So howd the coug almost kill ya????
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!