Skip to main content
Topic: Introducing..... (Read 1162 times) previous topic - next topic

Introducing.....

Jacob Sabastion.... born at 1:05 p.m. today. Weighing in at 7 lbs 13 oz.  and 21 1/2 inches long.

Mom and baby are doing great. Hunter is so so happy!!

:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Introducing.....

Reply #1
Congrats! Hows it feel? I was in awe when my son was born. I really just couldn't believe the day had come.

Introducing.....

Reply #2
Congratulations!!!
1985 T'Bird 5.0
1987 Cougar 3.8
1992 T'bird Sport 5.0 HO

Introducing.....

Reply #4
Hasn't really hit me yet that I'm actually "Grandma" lol.

He is already showing his personality though.... when they brought him to the nursery to get him measured and all that, they were taking his hat off and he reached up and grabbed it and wouldn't let her take it off! LOL Just like his dad...he likes his hat on.

Introducing.....

Reply #5
Wow,you're a grandma...........WOW !!!! I suppose I'm old enough to be a grandpa,BUT,I'd rather wait a few more years.I fel too young.Congrats.You know the rules,give 'em lots of sugar and caffeine,then send them home (Not this young though....wait a couple of years).LOL.Congrats !!!!!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Introducing.....

Reply #6
Congrats Grandma,
Now you need another Cougar for him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Introducing.....

Reply #7
Congrats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introducing.....

Reply #8
Congrats Angel!!!!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Introducing.....

Reply #9
Only one problem with that theory Vinnie..... they live with us! lol

Introducing.....

Reply #10
My mom was psyched when we had my son, she lives four hours away and it almost seems like she's out here more than she's at home!

Introducing.....

Reply #11
Congrats, Karen & Roger for your New Grandson (Jacob) and to :bowdown: Mom & Dad on a Job well done folks. :grinno: :grinno:

Dan & Paula ;)

Introducing.....

Reply #12
Awesome!

My wife's got 3 months left till #2 pops out.

Congrats!!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Introducing.....

Reply #13
Gongrats!!! Glad both are doing well...

Introducing.....

Reply #14
Congratulations Karen !
1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 - 5-speed 
One of 1,246 built