Skip to main content
Topic: <<<<Happy Memorial Day Everybody>>>> (Read 571 times) previous topic - next topic

<<<<Happy Memorial Day Everybody>>>>

Here's to all Members who have served in any services and who are currently still enlisted to protect the Good Old USA. :america: Thank You :bowdown: All :D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #1
Happy Memorial Day.No plans for the day around here at home.Trying to relax and gather my thoughts before going back to work tomorrow.May be a good day to clean the rain residue from the Sport today.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Quote from: vinnietbird;274223
Happy Memorial Day.No plans for the day around here at home.Trying to relax and gather my thoughts before going back to work tomorrow.May be a good day to clean the rain residue from the Sport today.

Getting hit with that rain now. Been off all weekend so I have actually gotten a lot done. All for other people mostly though. Have about 5 hours of sleep if I combine my naps from waking up Friday til now. Think I might sleep today since it is so nasty out.

Happy Memorial Day:america:
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #3
Happy memorial day fellas!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #4
Good job bringing this up Dan, everyone should have thanked a vet today. I hang a flag outside my house most all days but the 2 most important are today and July 4. Happy Memorial Day, to all armed servicemen Thank you.