Skip to main content
Topic: Purity (Read 2870 times) previous topic - next topic

Purity

Reply #31
Are those the Caps that used to be for sale over on the NECO forums?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Purity

Reply #32
I am not sure, Paul. I got them from a now-defunct company in New England probably about 6-7 years ago. They were called Muskat Racing.

Purity

Reply #33
Eric, can I have your car? Please, lol.

Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful.

Purity

Reply #34
They were called Muskat Racing.

Haha I remember them...

Heck yeah Eric. Been awhile since ive seen new pics of your car!
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Purity

Reply #35
Quote from: EricCoolCats;275954
I am not sure, Paul. I got them from a now-defunct company in New England probably about 6-7 years ago. They were called Muskat Racing.

Yup!  That was them! ;)  I used to have the site saved for them on my favorites ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Purity

Reply #36
Quote from: EricCoolCats;275947
Final product:

Wow the car looks so clean:D. Oh wait I see some drit in one of the tire treads. Time to re-wash it :p
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Purity

Reply #37
Seem to match better now and they look great.
1986 Cougar LS

Purity

Reply #38
very sharp Eric....  but you forgot to straighten the wheel on the '84...  LOL.  BOTH cars look awesome....

Purity

Reply #39
Eric,  I will now admit that I have never like the looks of the convertible.  But your version is incredible.  You have really turned that into a real looker.  Asthetically it is very balanced.  And the side pipes, I love side pipes.  I just read your write up on 'em.  Great stuff.  I may consider this.