Skip to main content
Topic: 19# injectors,Mass Air meter and more... (Read 553 times) previous topic - next topic

19# injectors,Mass Air meter and more...

I have a set of 24# i9njectors (8 of them) with new o-rings,spacers,pintle caps and screens (filters).One of you guys asked me about them.I'll hold off on selling them for a little while,then,they are up for grabs,$75.00 shipped in the lower 48......----------PENDING-------

I also have a 70mm Mass Air meter and sensor for 19# injectors ready to go.....$30.00 shipped..--SOLD------

2 sets of 19# injectors with new o-rings,spacers,pintle caps and screens (filters)...$40.00 shipped in the lower 48 (that's about $4.00 each after shipping)..

'87/'88 Thunderbird headlights...nice shape....$40.00 shipped

I accept PayPal and I can ship asap.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Let me know when you're willing to unload those 24's...I'll be waiting with check-book in hand.

Thanks,
Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #2
They are already boxed and ready.PM me.I'll be back right after work today.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
I wanted 'em but I already got a set from a Mark VIII cheap ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #4
If "flipnbird" doesn't want them, then I'm in...I could always get'em from a local yard, but it's not worth my time and trouble.

Thanks,
Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Reply #5
PM sent.

Reply #6
Added a little more...More to come tomorrow....

Reply #7
pm sent
Mike

Reply #8
Received and answered.

Reply #9
Sent out the check today for the 24's.

Thanks,
Don

Reply #10
payment sent for the maf, thanks Vinn.

Mike
Mike

Reply #11
could you send me pictures of the headlights? either here or my email will work. I'm not picky. Just sick of not being able to see at night. What kind of shape are the 19#er's in?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #12
Quote from: Sick88Tbird;272991
Sent out the check today for the 24's.

Thanks,
Don

Got 'em boxed and ready.I'll leave feedback as soon as payment arrives.Please do the same,I believe in the feedback system.

Reply #13
Quote from: Haystack;273039
could you send me pictures of the headlights? either here or my email will work. I'm not picky. Just sick of not being able to see at night. What kind of shape are the 19#er's in?

I'll get pics right after work tomorrow.The 19's are in great shape.New filters,o-rings,pintle caps.They are the 4 hole design like I use in my car.They have zero miles on them since I installed the kits.

Reply #14
 Vinn !!,, I just purchased some on the 14th (ebay) I KNEW i should have waited a little longer.
Just got back on to read some posts and seen that you had put a thread up for the injectors. Sorry Bud !! looks like you still got them sold though.

I am now going to beat myself with a STUPID STICK for not following through...........................
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/flipnbird/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )