Skip to main content
Topic: Post up your "to do" lists... (Read 10749 times) previous topic - next topic

Post up your "to do" lists...

Reply #75
Well,since funds are low,I washed and waxed the Sport this morning (man,that's one good lookin' Bird !!!),and now,on the couch for the day.I'll resume some kind of work this Saturday on the Sport.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #76
Hummm. Let's see, the 92 MN-12 Tbird is looking poorly.

Got the tranny leak fixed so it's off the list.

1.  Replace everything on the front suspension.

2.  Replace the headlineer

3.  Recover the visors

4.  New wheels and tires

5.  Make the fog lights work again

6.  Figure out how to install sequential turn signals.  Now that's a project.
:D
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

Reply #77
Install my HO cam,  19lb injectors and ECM :D
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #78
Quote from: vinnietbird;333146
Well,since funds are low,I washed and waxed the Sport this morning (man,that's one good lookin' Bird !!!),and now,on the couch for the day.I'll resume some kind of work this Saturday on the Sport.

My funds are always low haha. I always find something "I have to have". Now that I've got some of the 5-lug stuff purchased and getting my exhaust finished, maybe this bad boy will see some road time soon. I hate keeping it cooped up. Even if it is sitting next to my Dad's '70 Chevelle.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #79
Quote from: tbirdsps;333149
Hummm. Let's see, the 92 MN-12 Tbird is looking poorly.

Got the tranny leak fixed so it's off the list.

1.  Replace everything on the front suspension.

2.  Replace the headlineer

3.  Recover the visors

4.  New wheels and tires

5.  Make the fog lights work again

6.  Figure out how to install sequential turn signals.  Now that's a project.
:D

They've got a universal kit you could install with the rear runnin lights possibly, and just have 2 signals instead of the three, im thinkin of doin that with the cougar.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Chris
 93 cat rebuilt 3.8

Reply #80
Quote from: merccougar93;333180
They've got a universal kit you could install with the rear runnin lights possibly, and just have 2 signals instead of the three, im thinkin of doin that with the cougar.

The rear "trunk" lights on the MN-12's are LEDs in a strip of 12 or so.  I'd have to figure out how to install something else.  That part is a "dream'' of mine since the right side doesn't work.
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

Reply #81
yeah, i know, i cut them put of a tbird in the junkyard and put them in mine. It was a idea though,  i didnt know how much thought you had in it.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Chris
 93 cat rebuilt 3.8

Reply #82
You could still make the L.E.Ds work sequential. Just takes some time to wire it in, and know resistor values. It would take changing the strips into 3 seperate strips per side. Do-able, but time consuming.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #83
Quote from: ProTouring442;326952
Figured I would give a little update...

We are now in Lenoir City, TN, and the new house needs a few things.

1) Have a French Drain installed down the front of the house (I have less invested in my TC than this little project will cost!)

2) Finish repairing the house wiring and installing the sockets and switches.

3) Paint the guest bedroom (it is currently a horrid shade of pink).

4) Find the garage. I know it's under all of the boxes somewhere...

5) Once the garage has been found, install the air conditioning.

6) Start my business.

7) Work on my 442.

Shiny Side Up!
Bill

Well, the French drain is in, and they will be finishing the walk today or tomorrow.

The A/C is installed in the garage, though the inside of the garage hasn't exactly been "found". The storage area in the garage attic has been set up with nice shelves and is in the process of being organized.

A new one on the list will be to sell off all my TC stuff since the car is totaled. Worse, the rebuilt turbo blew a seal in Maryland, and so it is sitting all smelly from oil smoke in my sister's yard.

If the buy-back isn't too crazy, I'll be parting it out, but if it is I'll only be selling a few choice items... sigh

Shiny Side Up!
Bill
"as if 'religion' were something God invented, and not His statement to us of certain quite unalterable facts about His own nature." -C.S. Lewis

Reply #84
Well for me and my family. We got a few things to get done now that winter is here. One is get a fuse box for our lincoln. Get three new tires for the cougar. Put stereo in it as well (hidden). Do some engine mods like valve covers, pulley kits, exhaust, rims. New chrome powered antenna for the lincoln since someone broke it. Get ready for trip to texas this year. Even thinking of moving back but to galveston. So anyone on here from that area give me a shout out

Reply #85
My new list....

-Sell the rest of my parts
-Get my GT40 intake done asap
-Send Jerry the FPV Explorer intake the next day
-install my Mass Air meter and injectors stat
- sit and do NOTHING for at least 2 days.
-Finish building my 1/12 Camaro kit for a big show in March.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #86
Must Do:

Valve cover gaskets, thermostat, and belt for the grey Mark VII.  This will wait till spring as my garage isn't heated, but I really need to get this stuff done next year.

Finish painting the S10.  I started my second roller paint job last summer and I didn't finish before the weather turned.  I miss my old truck!

Figure out my alignment / front end issue on the Cougar.

Sell my 1979 Malibu.  I shouldn't be allowed to make impulse purchases.

Should Do:

Install struts on the black Mark VII and fix antenna.

Want to Do:

Install a tach on the Cougar.

Find a 1988 Sport to buy.
1990 Mark VII LSC
1990 Mark VII LSC SE
1969 Cougar 351W

Reply #87
Need To Do:
Pull the pan on the Bonneville, see if theres any low end damage. just generally figure out what blew up.
Put Bonneville back together, includes painting and installing fenders, re-assembling engine, and some general cleaning.

Want To Do:
Once the Bonneville is dealt with, Pull the Cat in, and start the goodies rebuild
      -new Edlebrock Performer RPM Aluminum Intake
      -Holley 600 CFM carb w/ electronic choke, vacuum secondaries
      -Felpro intake Gaskets
      -True dual glass-packs, side piped with chrome tips

Really Need to Focus On

School
1974 Cougar XR7, 351 C, stock. white leather.
1983 Coug' LS-XR7-1/ A/c Delete, Edlebrock Intake, Holley 600 4bbl, Custom Badging, True dual Glasspacks
1989 Pontiac Bonneville SSE, 3.8L bone stock winter beater, in Gold

Reply #88
MUST BE DONE!
start major dirt bike mods. drink beer.
SHOULD REALLY BE DONE
gonna be really hot...drink beer.
NEEDS TO BE DONE
finish dirt bike project...drink more beer!
LOL!

Reply #89
Quote from: topjimmy;352473
MUST BE DONE!
start major dirt bike mods. drink beer.
SHOULD REALLY BE DONE
gonna be really hot...drink beer.
NEEDS TO BE DONE
finish dirt bike project...drink more beer!
LOL!

Hahahaha! You sound like my buddy at work, he can't do anything with out beer!