Skip to main content
Topic: WTB- 85-88 TC near Philly, PA (Read 1049 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB- 85-88 TC near Philly, PA

Sold my '85 TC a year or so ago and I regret it every day....GOTTA have another 1.

I'm looking for:
something clean,
something complete-if not, close to it,
runs good
manual trans

relatively close to Phila, PA.

PM or post what you got!

Reply #1
Wow..nothing?

I'm willing to travel to DE & NJ & MD if it's not too far from Philadelphia.

Reply #3
I got a 88 with the engine and tranny still in. Was hole and no one wanted it.
Its still sitten on wheels and tires. But it's been nit picked.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #4
Quote from: Kitz Kat;268992
I got a 88 with the engine and tranny still in. Was hole and no one wanted it.
Its still sitten on wheels and tires. But it's been nit picked.

pics?

send em to andrewshemo86@gmail.com

'nit picked'...how bad?

car still run?  got a 5 speed and the 2.3 motor?

Reply #5
It ran great but its an auto. it's missing a lot of parts now, like hood and front header and bumper, moldings and quite a few dash parts. plus the rear is spoken for.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #6
Quote from: Kitz Kat;269233
It ran great but its an auto. it's missing a lot of parts now, like hood and front header and bumper, moldings and quite a few dash parts. plus the rear is spoken for.

yeah..I'll pass on that.. these cars are getting hard to find.

Reply #8
I seen 2 locally in the last 2 months with for sale signs on. haven't seen them anymore. or on the road. I'll keep my eyes open for you up here, you never know.

Reply #9
Quote from: Kitz Kat;269352
I seen 2 locally in the last 2 months with for sale signs on. haven't seen them anymore. or on the road. I'll keep my eyes open for you up here, you never know.

thanks...I've been checking Ebay and craigslist....

Reply #10
price range?
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Reply #11
Quote from: Ductape91;269575
price range?

flexible..what do you got?

Reply #12
I am a bit farther from you but its a 87 or 88 T/C it appears very clean although I didnt look up close. It says 4500 on the window but he's had it for sale for awhile so there might be some room to work. If you have any interest I can get you some pics of it i'm sure and I can get you a phone#

Reply #13
Quote from: Dansbirds;269627
I am a bit farther from you but its a 87 or 88 T/C it appears very clean although I didnt look up close. It says 4500 on the window but he's had it for sale for awhile so there might be some room to work. If you have any interest I can get you some pics of it i'm sure and I can get you a phone#

I'll let you know.

I'm going to look at one today.

Reply #14
Probably going to pass on the '86 I looked at today...no1 else has anything near PA???