Skip to main content
Topic: 87 cougar V8 45,xxx miles excellent cond (Read 839 times) previous topic - next topic

87 cougar V8 45,xxx miles excellent cond

Reply #15
Quote from: Romeo2k;265489

lol why is it when i looked at that picture the first thign that poped in my mind was.

"WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET!?"

car is for possible sale.  i know it is not the best idea to sell it.  I know its a reliable car.  but my mom and me are planning to visit my grandfather overseas before he passes on.  so i need the money for that and school.

testing water looking for offers.

Much Thanks everyone.

Reply #16
Quote from: KidCat;265540
lol why is it when i looked at that picture the first thign that poped in my mind was.

"WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET!?"

It's a generational thing.I was in the Air Force back in the 80's when he played that role,so,that's what i remember him from.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #17
Quote from: vinnietbird;265548
It's a generational thing.I was in the Air Force back in the 80's when he played that role,so,that's what i remember him from.

you were in the air force?  Awsome! ^.^ my dad is active duty for the Air Force here at little rock air base.  E7 loadmaster.  what did you do? 

im thinking of joining the air guard and go to school.

if anyone wants specific pictures of hte underbody or anything just ask.  ***

Bump

Reply #18
Bump,  for sale ^.^

Reply #19
Quote from: KidCat;265576
you were in the air force?  Awsome! ^.^ my dad is active duty for the Air Force here at little rock air base.  E7 loadmaster.  what did you do? 

im thinking of joining the air guard and go to school.

if anyone wants specific pictures of hte underbody or anything just ask.  ***

I was a Crew Chief on the KC-135R.I miss that jet.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..