Skip to main content
Topic: growing in members..... (Read 2322 times) previous topic - next topic

growing in members.....

Anyone notice weve been getting alot of new members lately?????
Maybe its just me.
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

growing in members.....

Reply #1
I've noticed too.
1987 TC

growing in members.....

Reply #2
Yes we have. They've been finding STEALS. So much for our thundercats going up in value :hick:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

growing in members.....

Reply #3
Actually i was just thinking that myself......guess all us fox people think alike lol
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

growing in members.....

Reply #4
Eh,,,,,, its all good guys....... soon eveery junkyard across the globe will be stripped of their cat bird stuff...... muha
[/IMG]

growing in members.....

Reply #5
It's very good, because that means there's a growing fan base for these cars. In turn, that means more likelihood for aftermarket support. In time we might get some of the love the Fox Mustangs have been enjoying for nearly 30 years.

growing in members.....

Reply #6
Well it would be nice if we could continue the growth of our community but I don't see our cars ever getting the fan base that Fox Mustang cars enjoy. Take a look at the 60's Cougars they don't have the fanbase that the Mustangs have (Although they do have quite a following.) Thunderbirds are obviously a different page seeing as they have been around longer and weren't always a Cougar cousin. But back to the subject at hand, I think its fantastic that our numbers are increasing. Lets keep it up!

growing in members.....

Reply #7
Oh, I don't think we'll ever get even half the support the Mustangs do, but something is more than nothing. ;)

growing in members.....

Reply #8
it would be nice to be able to go out and buy new fenders......
[/IMG]

growing in members.....

Reply #9
Oh amen to that brother a new drivers side fender would make my day.

growing in members.....

Reply #10
More people are buying these cars? Really? Mine is the last one left in my area :disappoin
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

growing in members.....

Reply #11
Quote from: thunderjet302;262832
More people are buying these cars? Really? Mine is the last one left in my area :disappoin

I saw 2 87-88 other cats in the past month.  Before that I'm pretty sure there was a 3 month dry spell.  Both times I saw them I was in my Cat.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

growing in members.....

Reply #12
I see people all the time look at mine, mostly younger guys working on there rice. I had it in my driveway one day and a kid put a note on he wanted to buy it. I called him and asked why? He said know one else has something like that. That's the reason I own it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

growing in members.....

Reply #13
Quote from: V8Demon;262839
I saw 2 87-88 other cats in the past month.  Before that I'm pretty sure there was a 3 month dry spell.  Both times I saw them I was in my Cat.

There was a guy about 6 blocks from me with a real clean 87 T-bird that was tue-tone black/charcoal. It always sat infront of his house and was the only other Fox I saw in the area. It's been gone for 3 weeks now. I hope he didn't sell it. I've seen it for about 1.5 years and never got around to putting a note on it to have him contact me if he ever wanted to sell it :o
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

growing in members.....

Reply #14
Up to 2, 977 members now...... thats only 23 away from 3 grand baby!!!!!
[/IMG]