Skip to main content
Topic: Free 88 Thunderbird parts (Read 784 times) previous topic - next topic

Free 88 Thunderbird parts

All this stuff  is listed on Midwest Mustang web site. You can go pick it up for free.Its not my stuff but I thought I would pass it on....... All of this stuff is from an 88 T-Bird 5.0 Sport I parted out a few years back. It is all in GREAT shape, but got a little dusty from sitting in my dad's garage for so long. Trust me though, a quick cleaning is all the stuff would look great.

Stuff I have:

Glass-
Rear quarter window, R&L
Rear curved glass

Interior-

(this is all in the dark blue color)
Dash/gauge panel (brushed aluminum looking Sport trim)
Both rear side arm rest panels (blue leather cushions)
Both rear sail interior window trim panels
Stereo surround
Both lighted visors
Third brake light
Owners manual
Both sill panels
Both kick panels
Both front dash speaker grilles
Both rear seat belts with good retractors
Lower steering column trim
and I'm sure some other random pieces

Exterior-
Side rub strips in black with chrome inserts
front wiper arms with blades

Driver and Passenger side doors - complete with glass, handles, interior door panels, etc. Good shape with glossy blue paint and no rust

Complete K member assembly with control arms, struts, brakes, EVERYTHING still attached.

Click this bar to view the full image.

Click this bar to view the full image.

They are available for local pickup here at my shop in Spring Grove, IL (a NW suburb of Chicago), or I can ship them out via UPS based on the actual cost (send your zip for a quote), although I wont ship the glass or doors. You can expect proper packaging so as not to have it damaged in shipment.

Any questions can be directed to kt@massivespeedsystem.com or feel free to call at (815)675-1822.

Click above for the website - For a good time call: (815)675Doors glass interior parts ect.

Reply #1
is th k member the stock one or aftermarket? if its tubular i want it!!!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

still have the doors?

Reply #2
I'll come and get them. I'm from Mi

Reply #3
Quote from: IRON MIKE;261885
All this stuff  is listed on Midwest Mustang web site. You can go pick it up for free.Its not my stuff but I thought I would pass it on.......

Quote from: IRON MIKE;261885

Any questions can be directed to kt@massivespeedsystem.com or feel free to call at (815)675-1822.

Click above for the website - For a good time call: (815)675Doors glass interior parts ect.

Try that
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #4
Thanks, I should read posts more thoroughly.

Reply #5
ill take all the interior parts you have i need everything.  im also in need of a radiator if you got one laying around.
thanks
dan
ps i shot you an email
you're only 40 mins south of me
84 TC - under contruction
2018 F150 2.7 4x4 STX
98 F-150 XLT - 4.6, auto, 4x4, extended cab

Reply #6
We have a proper forum for this...moving now...
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #7
Are the side rub strips in nice shape,not beat up and cracked chrome?If so,let's get ithis going.I need some.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #8
Howdy all.  Im Karl, owner of all of this stuff.  I have posted all of this stuff on various sites in the past year or so and NOBODY would take it...  In the last few days all of a sudden I was getting requests.  This morning I tracked down this site and realize now why!!!  Anyways - thanks IronMike for helping me find a good home for it all. 

Thats said, any future questions/concerns can be directed to me, best to contact me at kt@massivespeedsystem.com

I have responded to the 2 folks that emailed me. 

In response to the few queries here:

No, the K member isnt tubular
No rad
Chrome trim is perfect