Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 86 Cougar (Read 1809 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #30
I always use http://www.car-part.com as a reference point bc you can search all the prices from JY's in YOUR area.

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #31
Thanks for the info guys. I will do a little more research this weekend for prices. I again would like to apologize for contributing to this thread getting out of hand and off topic. It won't happen again by me.

Greg

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #32
For the guys waiting on me to get back to you. I am currently the Battalion NCOIC. My guys are in Afghanistan and we had a rough couple of days. I will get all info out tomorrow if everything goes as planned. (keeping my fingers crossed).

:cheers:
Greg

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #33
Is the driveshaft available?  I'm in Houston Tx 77041.  Please let me know as soon as possible so I can take it off of your hands.  Thanks!

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #34
i was not trying to start anything just got me mad how he told me that because im 20 i dont know anything and need to join the army and make a life or death chose. i get his point but how would he like somone telling him that or any of u guys having some one tell u that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
88 5.0L aod with duel flowmaster and speedo mod
88 5.0L H.O with 5 speed R.I.P
87 3.8L no trans. geting h.o and 5speed (project never ending thunder) started it as of 8-14-10
96 bronco xl 5.0L 5 speed man4x4
:birdsmily:

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #35
Quote from: hellsing73;263514
i was not trying to start anything just got me mad how he told me that because im 20 i dont know anything and need to join the army and make a life or death chose. i get his point but how would he like somone telling him that or any of u guys having some one tell u that.

That is understandable, but for the sake of the thread, just let it go bro.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #36
im just had to get my point out their lol because every on just jumped on me at once
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
88 5.0L aod with duel flowmaster and speedo mod
88 5.0L H.O with 5 speed R.I.P
87 3.8L no trans. geting h.o and 5speed (project never ending thunder) started it as of 8-14-10
96 bronco xl 5.0L 5 speed man4x4
:birdsmily:

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #37
Quote from: deadcougar86;263502
Is the driveshaft available?  I'm in Houston Tx 77041.  Please let me know as soon as possible so I can take it off of your hands.  Thanks!

How about $60.00 plus shipping?

:cheers:
Greg

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #38
do you have the header panel for this i am in need of one.

Parting out 86 Cougar

Reply #39
He hasn't been on since May of last year. Did you post in the parts wanted section?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook