Skip to main content
Topic: Fuel door catch (Read 433 times) previous topic - next topic

Fuel door catch

Hi all, i need the fuel door catch for a 1986 turbo coupe, i have the solenoid and the cable but need the catch part that's inside the fuel door, its mounted on the body of the car and the cable goes to it, Kinda desperate here as the fuel door wont stay shut with out it. I would be interested in the whole set up solenoid/cable/catch if you have it :hick:

Fuel door catch

Reply #1
Let me check.I may have it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Fuel door catch

Reply #2
man that would be awesome Vinnie, this place is awesome! :bowdown:

Fuel door catch

Reply #3
Are you talking the little thing on the inside of the door?

Fuel door catch

Reply #4
no,  the part that goes on the car its self

Fuel door catch

Reply #5
If they're the same as 87/88, we should have one on the TC we're getting ready to s. That's if Vinnie doesn't have one.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Fuel door catch

Reply #6
Quote from: FLSTCI71;260634
If they're the same as 87/88, we should have one on the TC we're getting ready to s. That's if Vinnie doesn't have one.

Take it and run with it.It may be a while before I can check.I'm tossin' the business your way.We're all in this together.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Fuel door catch

Reply #7
Is this what you need? The "catch" from the fuel door is in the center with the Ford blue tape holding the screws in it. I hope this is the right part as it was -4 this morning with a -28 wind chill when I was taking it off. Stupid global warming. lol.

Fuel door catch

Reply #8
the part with the blue tape on it is the ONLY part i DO NOT need, i will take the rest man, thanks so much, can you send me a paypal invoice?:bowdown:

Fuel door catch

Reply #9
Quote from: shpaint1;260964
the part with the blue tape on it is the ONLY part i DO NOT need, i will take the rest man, thanks so much, can you send me a paypal invoice?:bowdown:

PM sent