Skip to main content
Topic: Message Board Map (Read 27642 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Message Board Map

Reply #15
Chesapeake VA 353 sq mi... Can anybody top that???

Formed through merger of city of South Norfolk and Norfolk Co. Jan 1 1963.....

Reply #16
Quote from: TurboCoupe50
Chesapeake VA 353 sq mi... Can anybody top that???

Formed through merger of city of South Norfolk and Norfolk Co. Jan 1 1963.....

You live in a piddling little town like that? Why do you even have a car? :D

Halifax Regional Munility (HRM) came into existence on April 1, 1996 as a result of the amalgamation of the former cities of Halifax and Dartmouth, the former Towns of Bedford, Lower, Upper and Midlde Sackville, the former munility of the County of Halifax and the Munil Authority. Unlike other amalgamated regions in Canada, HRM has significant suburban and rural content, in addition to a large urban mix. The land area of the munility is 5,577 square kilometers (2,224 square miles), which is an area slightly larger than the Province of Prince Edward Island. With approximately 200 communities within its boundaries and a population of 377,932 (2003 Census), HRM is Nova Scotia's largest and most diverse munility. Approximately 40 per cent of the total population of the province resides within HRM.
[/size][/font][/size][/font]

353 square miles... I think I have that much in my cottage woodlot :D
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #17
Here's me...
If you look real close you can see my lawn gnome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #18
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
You live in a piddling little town like that? Why do you even have a car? :D

353 square miles... I think I have that much in my cottage woodlot :D

I been whupped... :hick:

http://chesapeake.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm

Yea 9 vehicles is probably 1 or 2 too many, guess I ought to thin down the flock...

Oh And I forgot to mention probably 50 sq mi is located in the Great Dismal Swamp..

Reply #19
hears what i have so far, everyone who posted is their so check your locations and tell me if their off. the only other 2 people i added was bob and bill, mercoug302 and thunder306. i also have the map saved in photoshop with all according layers orginized by state labled with screen names. this is no where neare done seeing as we have at least 100 active members hear so keep the names and locations comeing folks :hick:

Reply #20
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=M7tNO.p_0TqT&csz=14482&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=  here ya go
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #21
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=GEJEqep_0Tp_oOoqQ_8zNHQPwhM-&csz=84128&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=
here is mine
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #22
Evansville, IN. 47715

Reply #23
5 miles from the path of Charley.

Reply #24
Peoria, IL 61603

Reply #25
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
I always thought that was a poor joke  :giggle:

Looks like oldraven is the only one moderately close to me, (BTW if you havn't already, hit up the Crazy Horse. And bring a pocket full of loonies!  ;) :headbang: :ies: :banana: :grinno: )

I'm right on top of the n :D
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #26
Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada... bottom left corner of Moose Country.

And here's me waving to you....
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

Reply #27
Lets see..... I've been to Moose (2X), Friends (4X), Oil (2X), and my reserve unit wants to send me to Sand ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #29
Welland, Ontario, Canada..