Skip to main content
Topic: Message Board Map (Read 27634 times) previous topic - next topic

Message Board Map

Edited by Thunder Chicken to include the map, Nate's original post is below it:

Map last updated 09/07/05

Now on to Nate's original post:

Ok folks, im makeing a map of all of our locations. if ya want to be on it send me a picture like this example from mapquest of your location. or at least your city state and zip. i dont need the address. i figured it would be a cool thing to have around, and show everyone where the popular tbird centers are lol. post hear with your maps, address, or emaile them to me at natedog1366@yahoo.com

Re: Message Board Map

Reply #1
Mine.
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #2
Huntsville, Texas

Reply #3
Might want to keep them all the same scale too. So far they are mostly zoomed to level 4, so that's what I did too.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #4
here I am,

Baldwin NY

Reply #5
Farmingdale, NY
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #6
Quote from: SSX
Might want to keep them all the same scale too. So far they are mostly zoomed to level 4, so that's what I did too.

If I zoom to that level you would have no idea where the heck it was.  That would cover about 1/5 the State of Texas.  :crazy:

Reply #7
washington/oregon border
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #8
For the next few months.

If you make up a map, though, use this, as I'll be there from then on. You notice how one place actually looks apealing, next to the other. :rolleyes:

Reply #9
Looks like it's time to buy a boat if ya aint got one!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #11
Dedham, MA

Reply #12
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia

First is a wide shot, second is more of a closeup, third is street level
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #13
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia

Huh huh...you live in sackville.  huh huh.

Here's me:

-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #14
Bryson que. close look

in relation to citys