Skip to main content
Topic: Great T-bird video... (Read 1377 times) previous topic - next topic

Great T-bird video...

Found this over on nato.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJWR-GXZLAE    :burnout:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Great T-bird video...

Reply #1
theres that funky grill on that blue 4 eye again. What was the deal with that grill again I forget
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great T-bird video...

Reply #2
I don't know about the grill but that song was a little to funky for my taste. :(
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Great T-bird video...

Reply #3
It would've been better if the Sport was in there.....as the first car.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Great T-bird video...

Reply #5
All  nice cars...but Hawk's is always top dog in my book.  I'd like to see vids of his car in action.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Great T-bird video...

Reply #6
Quote from: cougarman;257498
Found this over on nato.

how did you get on Nato?  I have been getting an error message the past couple of days.

Great T-bird video...

Reply #7
Works fine for me!??

Quote from: 88turbo;257594
how did you get on Nato?  I have been getting an error message the past couple of days.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Great T-bird video...

Reply #8
Quote from: cougarman;257598
Works fine for me!??

Me too.Have you done something to offend those guys?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Great T-bird video...

Reply #10
The wing on the gray car at 28 seconds, the large one, anyone know where it came from?

I'm sure a lot of you guys know the owners of a lot of those cars, just thought I would ask,

Great T-bird video...

Reply #11
86-93 Saleen Mustang, it looks out of place on his car.

Great T-bird video...

Reply #12
Im pretty sure that grille on the blue 4 eye is the FMS Grille for the 83-86 birds.  Looks nice.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Great T-bird video...

Reply #13
Quote from: 86XR7project;257709
86-93 Saleen Mustang, it looks out of place on his car.

Do you know who owns the car? Is he a member on this or the nato forum? It'd like to see a couple more pictures of it. I agree, it does look a little out of place, but it stands out. I almost like it. I don't know