Skip to main content
Topic: shorty headers??? (Read 943 times) previous topic - next topic

shorty headers???

trying to find a set of aftermarket headers for my '88 bird with a 3.8l v6 and having no luck... help please:flame:

shorty headers???

Reply #1
good luck....get some stock manifolds off a 94+ mustang they give it a deeper tone and maybe a little power but not much or try this place http://www.moranav6racing.com/index.html

have you

Reply #2
have you dealed with them before and what do i have to do with the ones off the 94

shorty headers???

Reply #4
I doubt they would mate up to a stock exhaust.  But, you wouldn't be putting headers on that asthmatic stock exhaust would you?

shorty headers???

Reply #5
still looking and no i was going to put new  duals from flomaster or have a custom setup done

shorty headers???

Reply #6
I would think that the SN95 V-6 headers (factory headers) would work.Of course you'd have to modify the exhaust pipes as well,but that would have to be done to any of our cars that headers were installed on.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..