Skip to main content
Topic: Lights for sale..... (Read 549 times) previous topic - next topic

Lights for sale.....

O.K.,I had originally stated I may take $110 for these,but I'm asking $125.00 shipped.I need new wheels (O.K.,I WANT new wheels).

'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Lights for sale.....

Reply #1
Who maked them? Are they the same size as the factory? Will they mount onto the factory brackets?

Lights for sale.....

Reply #2
The lights are adjustable.They were bought through Ford (Ford parts and accessories).They are slightly larger than the factory TC lights ('87/'88),but actually fill the holes on the '87/'88 TC bumper cover a lot better.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Lights for sale.....

Reply #3
is that a switch on the left?  and what are the black things on the right? also will the ford covers fit if these are installed on an 88TC? if answers to these are yes consider them sold :D  then pm me your mailing info!

Lights for sale.....

Reply #4
Honestly,I can't say exactly how easy or not the covers will go on if the lights are installed in the TC.I'm not pulling my new one's to find out.The little black things are rubber pieces that go around the adjustable mounting "pedestal" thing.That is a switch on the left.I had thought about installing them on my car and boxing up my NOS lights,then decided that is the reason I bought the NOS lights,to use them.

Lights for sale.....

Reply #5
can you carefully see if the black covers will fit in the openings?  I'll send payment asap if they will.

Lights for sale.....

Reply #6
I'll check after work.

Lights for sale.....

Reply #8
PM sent.It's been crazy around here.Everyone but me is sick.