Skip to main content
Topic: The Sport's small video.... (Read 5353 times) previous topic - next topic

The Sport's small video....

Reply #45
Yes that is MANDATORY. You BETTA give him a hellride :evilgrin: gotta educate him well. We know you wont let us down vin! :beatyoass:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #46
Hey Vinnie, like we said, put some old tires on, but not too old, and spin them until your happy. I would not want to blow one, just make them spin, make some noise and have fun doing it. That's why you spend the money in the first place. Who cares how you do it, just be safe in your fun. Just for fun, here's a memory...:D

Reply #47
Quote from: EricCoolCats;255660
Well then...that's about all we need to know, isn't it. :rolleyes:
actually...

it would be..

2 transams,1 camaro,1 big horn 4x4 dodge ram,1 5.9 jeep grand cherokee,1 88 cougar,1 91 notchback,1 93 hatchback....i have no brand loyalty...it is however, clear as day that you do, but then again, ive come to learn that most FOMOCO product owners, are alot like yourself.

vinnie, again dude..it was more or less a joke..in the video,it doesnt look like the tires are spinning,it sounded like a lazy shift combined with a slipping clutch,either way...put some nitrous on that birdy and let it fly.

Reply #48
It's all good.No lazy shifts,though.I was hanging on to first to let the tires go.They really were spinning,a lot.It's hard to see from the little video,but the rear was wicked loose.I've raced the car a few times,and then,the shifts come a lot faster.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #49
if none of you can handle it,kiss my ass.

*SIGH*

It's obvious you've typed some things that have irritated more than on person, so the WE Shawn mentioned is warranted. 

You're a relative unknown here so I can understand why considering what you posted in this thread.

I also seem to remember a thread you started calling everyone else who had swapped Mustang seats in these cars "dead wrong" because the particular seats YOU used wouldn't...

The next time you "joke" with someone maybe you should let them get to kow you first.  Perhaps an emoticon or two spinkled about your posts could have avoided this particular situation in which you stuck your foot in your mouth...

You're absolutely right....It's everyone elses problem.  You are the only one who is correct and you left a GREAT first impression.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #50
2 transams,1 camaro,1 big horn 4x4 dodge ram,1 5.9 jeep grand cherokee,1 88 cougar,1 91 notchback,1 93 hatchback

Seems like you're making up for your shagual inadequacies. Coupled with your choice of language, and your obvious frustration, it's no wonder you're venting on everyone here. Our apologies, we didn't know you were so repressed.

Vinnie: sorry about all of this. If you'd like the thread locked, since you're the thread starter, just say the word.

Reply #51
Quote from: V8Demon;255689
*SIGH*

It's obvious you've typed some things that have irritated more than on person, so the WE Shawn mentioned is warranted. 

You're a relative unknown here so I can understand why considering what you posted in this thread.

I also seem to remember a thread you started calling everyone else who had swapped Mustang seats in these cars "dead wrong" because the particular seats YOU used wouldn't...

The next time you "joke" with someone maybe you should let them get to kow you first.  Perhaps an emoticon or two spinkled about your posts could have avoided this particular situation in which you stuck your foot in your mouth...

You're absolutely right....It's everyone elses problem.  You are the only one who is correct and you left a GREAT first impression.
i also stated,id give a 1000 bucks to anyone who could take the factory seats i have...{i have 3 sets to choose} and put them in my cougar...there ALL off,in some form or another...nobody took me up on that offer.

anywho, ;)

Reply #52
Quote from: EricCoolCats;255699
Seems like you're making up for your shagual inadequacies. Coupled with your choice of language, and your obvious frustration, it's no wonder you're venting on everyone here. Our apologies, we didn't know you were so repressed.

Vinnie: sorry about all of this. If you'd like the thread locked, since you're the thread starter, just say the word.
LOL,now thats funny...i wasnt aware that being an avid car guy,and having a nice collection of rides...means i suck in bed and my schlongs small,now im tempted to go ask my GF if all of this is true...

see,i dont get all pissed off,or upset....

frustration? if you see it,please point it out homeslice,im far from frustrated,or repressed...but good guess!

Reply #53
Quote from: sprayin88cat;255685
actually...

it would be..

2 transams,1 camaro,1 big horn 4x4 dodge ram,1 5.9 jeep grand cherokee,1 88 cougar,1 91 notchback,1 93 hatchback....i have no brand loyalty...it is however, clear as day that you do, but then again, ive come to learn that most FOMOCO product owners, are alot like yourself.

vinnie, again dude..it was more or less a joke..in the video,it doesnt look like the tires are spinning,it sounded like a lazy shift combined with a slipping clutch,either way...put some nitrous on that birdy and let it fly.

First off, you don't know Eric, so shut your mouth about him or anyone else on the forum until you do.
Second, I know lesbians who would kick your ass and walk away laughing about it. Third, you come here and become very offensive with your posts and expect everyone to take it as a joke?
You are the joke you dumbass.

Shawn was dead right.... WE don't like you... go away now...you are dismissed.:flip:
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #54
:iagree: :laughing:

please point it out homeslice

:rollin: :rollin: he called you a homeslice.....:mullet: :rollin: :rollin:
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #55
Quote from: sprayin88cat;255718
i also stated,id give a 1000 bucks to anyone who could take the factory seats i have...{i have 3 sets to choose} and put them in my cougar...there ALL off,in some form or another...nobody took me up on that offer.

anywho, ;)

Drive your butt to Indy, bring the seats and it will be solved...trust me.

Either you don't have what you think you have, or you just don't have the skills ;)

(Now I remember who you are...)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #56
Quote from: Chuck W;255744
Drive your butt to Indy, bring the seats and it will be solved...trust me.

Either you don't have what you think you have, or you just don't have the skills ;)

(Now I remember who you are...)

yeah,im going to just packup 3 sets of seats,into my cougar,and drive it on down to indianapolis... LOL.

well,i know for a fact,the recaros are original.
i know for a fact the mustang lx seats are original to my 93,and my gt seats...are original.

your right,i probably do not have the skills...the better asumption,would be that the person/persons who owned this  car are responsible...ive marveled over the halfassed  that ive discovered on this car..

Reply #57
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;255721
First off, you don't know Eric, so shut your mouth about him or anyone else on the forum until you do.
Second, I know lesbians who would kick your ass and walk away laughing about it. Third, you come here and become very offensive with your posts and expect everyone to take it as a joke?
You are the joke you dumbass.

Shawn was dead right.... WE don't like you... go away now...you are dismissed.:flip:
feel better now? wanna cuddle?

Reply #58
Quote from: sprayin88cat;255749
yeah,im going to just packup 3 sets of seats,into my cougar,and drive it on down to indianapolis... LOL.

well,i know for a fact,the recaros are original.
i know for a fact the mustang lx seats are original to my 93,and my gt seats...are original.

your right,i probably do not have the skills...the better asumption,would be that the person/persons who owned this  car are responsible...ive marveled over the halfassed  that ive discovered on this car..

Well we went over this last time.  As I said, ANY seat that bolts to a Mustang seat track will bolt to one in a Tbird/Cougar.  I've done it at least 1/2 dozen times myself.  The Recaros need the adapter bracketry though, but they did in the Mustangs too.

If you are going to call out for someone to make it work and someone offers to, and you refuse, then there's not much the rest of us can do. 

How about take some pics of the seat bases as well as the tracks that are in the car now to verify that the proper stuff is even in the car.

Otherwise deal with the fact that it IS possible and multitudes of us HAVE done it and you just must have that special, mystical Cougar that won't accept Ford seats.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #59
Quote from: sprayin88cat;255521
fyi,i never said i was a pro...but your shifting skills lack

Not to stir the shiz, but both of those videos were pretty boring. At least I can see myself watching Vinnie's more than once.

Actually, after reading the rest of the thread, I do have something to add.

The words that come before a comma and follow the second have to work together. And it's 'You're', not 'Your', when you're combining the words 'you', and 'are'. It's a cultural thing where people actually pr0nounce it "Yore", when they should be saying "Yeur", like the first part of the word "Euro".

Just sayin', you grammar, it could be better, Homeslice.