Skip to main content
Topic: 85 cougar convertible for sale (Read 1573 times) previous topic - next topic

85 cougar convertible for sale

yep you all know the car .hate to sell but my company is more important so here she is up for you guys .5.0 ,all power ,cold ac needs a few cosmect things ..every thing mechanical is fine .drive it any where.the grill and hood have been changed back to factory.so cash ur tax return and come to florida.dinner and acomidations will be on me;) o yea also comes with the body kit i bought from rj at cj 08......asking 5k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1
that sucks :(

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #2
If only....
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #3
Man that sucks that you gotta sell it. If i didn't already have one, i'd be all over this deal, I can definitely use a vacation to Florida right now LOL

Reply #4
i told you bro any time just come on down and you know you have the room for a second vert....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
if only i could afford a 2nd car...
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Reply #6
dont be scared to pm offers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #7
wish i had the money for it sorry about having to put it up for sale.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #8
come on guys make me an offer .i know some one must want it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #9
$1000
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #10
sweet daminic started the biding .and the reserve is set low...im probly fixen to list it on ebay..time is moving fast and i need the money for my new truck.i found a 03 isuzu its a ryder lease trade in 165,000.miles auto with ac for $7,600 all i need to do is put my bed on it...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #11
Quote from: BEARMAX;256157
come on guys make me an offer .i know some one must want it

I definitely "want" it, but I have no place to put it in this frozen hell. And talking the wife into it (although she does want a convertible, it's of the Saab variety) is an entirely different matter. Why are all the foxes on sale when I have money and no place to put them? :mad:
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #12
you can put one here. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #13
I've said it time and time again, "I would sell my Cougar to get a 'vert." That's how bad I want one. I would sell it, take that money plus a loan to get one. However, my Cougar isn't worth selling right now, LOL.

'Verts are going to be obsolete by the time I can afford one, LOL.

Reply #14
Quote from: Ether947;256285
I definitely "want" it, but I have no place to put it in this frozen hell. And talking the wife into it (although she does want a convertible, it's of the Saab variety) is an entirely different matter. Why are all the foxes on sale when I have money and no place to put them? :mad:

well you could keep it here just send the money and ill hold on to it for ya...lol.and deliver it at cj09;) ha problem solved
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]