Skip to main content
Topic: car is gone (Read 1353 times) previous topic - next topic

car is gone

car is blue with blue interior
parting out a turbo coupe, no engine, i dont think the auto trans is any good. rear is going in my tbird.
hood is for sale pick up perferred    $100
interior etc..
front cover is  in decent shape *SOLD*
88 thunderbird, 306 ,E7 heads ported by me, explorer intake, 70mm professional products TB, 8.8 3.73 rear is finally in. 11" front brake upgrade. still need some stuff
some nice weather to work on stuff would be nice ^^^

car is gone

Reply #1
PM sent
88 Sport, custom white 140 mph gauge, 11 in brake upgrade, stock mustang headers, bassani x-pipe, cherry bomb vortec lers, HO conversion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

car is gone

Reply #2
ill try to load some pics tonight
88 thunderbird, 306 ,E7 heads ported by me, explorer intake, 70mm professional products TB, 8.8 3.73 rear is finally in. 11" front brake upgrade. still need some stuff

car is gone

Reply #4
outer marker lights?
1986 Cougar LS

car is gone

Reply #5
Quote from: DVP;253880
outer marker lights?

ur talking about the clear bumper lenses right?
shipping quote i got on those is 14.20 shipped so maybe 30 shipped. need address and zip to be sure.

car is gone

Reply #6
Quote from: 88turbo;253872
are the door pulls and covers any good? I need the crome palstic ones also.  thanks

the door pulls are in decent shape but the plastic is broken on the covers, previous owner had the panels off to remove speakers shipping is about 13, so 20 shipped.

car is gone

Reply #7
Quote from: 88 thunderbird;253887
ur talking about the clear bumper lenses right?
shipping quote i got on those is 14.20 shipped so maybe 30 shipped. need address and zip to be sure.

No the ones that mount on the header next to the headlights
1986 Cougar LS

car is gone

Reply #9
Do you have the back quarter trim pieces.
88 Sport, custom white 140 mph gauge, 11 in brake upgrade, stock mustang headers, bassani x-pipe, cherry bomb vortec lers, HO conversion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

car is gone

Reply #10
Quote from: 88 thunderbird;253888
the door pulls are in decent shape but the plastic is broken on the covers, previous owner had the panels off to remove speakers shipping is about 13, so 20 shipped.

13 shipped?  hmmm you dont even know where you are shipping them to.

car is gone

Reply #11
Quote from: 88turbo;253956
13 shipped?  hmmm you dont even know where you are shipping them to.

Arkansas City, Kansas......... looked up a zip on ups.......

car is gone

Reply #13
PM sent.
home ported E7's, HO intake, 93 Tbird cam, 65mm tb, Shorties, dynomax lers, TC 3.73 rear, Mach 1 springs, Bauman shiftkit, epoxy mod, SD, 3G alt, black magic fan

car is gone

Reply #14
How much for the header panel and bumper cover?
1987 Thunderbird Sport (soon to be GT edition) - In shop getting new paint job and interior work. (put on hold as of 11/2/2010, Resumed and going at it slowly its hard to be poor nowadays...)