Skip to main content
Topic: Project predator ss new pix progress sun 7-9-08 (Read 6596 times) previous topic - next topic

Project predator ss new pix progress sun 7-9-08

Reply #45
thanks guys its a 34 chevy truck with a 34 chevy coupe added to make it an extended cab the bed is a ford .dont know the year ..as far as engin the frame is all set for a smc.but im looking into a buick nail head.if not maybie a dodge 440.that i have in a camper near by.then ill have a dogeford chevy mix lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #46
Nice to see something really old school!  I'd love to get my hands on something like that and throw a blown fathead in it.  I'd leave the body as is.  Patina FTW!

BTW, who took the pic? My compliments to them -- a very nice composition!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #47
o yea im not gonna touch the body i like it just the way it is ..and thank you on the pic comment i actualy set the tri pod and set the timer ..it did come out really god i like it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #48
well its been on the burner again .my buddy and i have been swamped at the body shop .maybie i can get to it this week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #49
Tempo mirrors? The car looks pretty  good man, keep it up

Reply #51
got the jams dusted in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #52
Makin' progress.Good work so far.I wish I was doing anything at all for the Sport.I haven't had a free hour to do anything.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #53
this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #54
Are you going all white,or do you have any other paint ideas to add to the white?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #55
whiteb .with a few black acent to breack it up was considering mixing a blue pearl in the paint but dont know yet considering the spoiler hood scoop and mirriors in low gloss blk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #56
Bear, where's your respirator?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #57
my nose hairs are dry and white...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #58
First stage of paint
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #59