Skip to main content
Topic: Project predator ss new pix progress sun 7-9-08 (Read 6593 times) previous topic - next topic

Project predator ss new pix progress sun 7-9-08

well ive been up to a few things.serp convertion on the windsor
and installing my 5 speed peatles.i just puuled the dash and stuff tonight .and i need to do a few things in there before it goes back together
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1
and one more engin.and some dash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
theres the petles.but thats all i have .i need a cable and quad.trans and every thing else but at least ill have the petles in :mullet:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
Who knew you had another cougar?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #4
Those little bottles of paint don't go very far when doing suspension work, do they?
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
yea since i got the vert this one got left in the den and forgotten but know im gona get er done
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
You have a lot of work ahead.Take your time and don't get carried away with the blue and silver paint.Oh,by the way,"Project Phoenix" is already taken.Sorry.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #7
Quote from: daminc;252586
Who knew you had another cougar?

His first Cougar and car all together.

Long time since we have seen much of this car.
1986 Cougar LS

project predator ss

Reply #8
ok im finaly back on the predator today i pulled her from the den straitend some wires under the dash rerouted my master kill switch.mon it will go to the body shop to have the rust repaired in the passenger side fire wall that was coused by the fire many years ago.i got my 5 speed peadles in once the rust is fixed ill put a new heater box in and my dash and stuff goes back together then ill send her back to the body shop to have all the body panles realigned and have her painted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

project predator ss

Reply #9
more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #10
more just messing around
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #11
ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #12
Got the same key chain. My uncle used to have a real tag that was on the back of his '30 Coupe.

That can has a lot..... Where is it going as far as design direction? Hood looks HUGE on there vs on the 'vert.

Glad to see your making progress.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #13
Very interesting direction so far, should be fun to see which way you go with it.

Reply #14
o yes there will be blood...lol im tired of this thing laying around i miss her heck it was alwasy me and her back in the day .nobody touched it ,drove it or got in it with out kicking there shoes ..and then i met thundergirl88 and she destroyed her.....can u say jelouise. and every time i work on her she finds some way to direct my attntion from her.....stand by ill have more when she comes back from the body shop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]