Skip to main content
Topic: 88' XR7 for sale (Read 1539 times) previous topic - next topic

88' XR7 for sale

Letting go of my 88'. Just bored with it, and lost my appetite to keep it. I'm wanting $2000.00 for it, and my zip is 45036 for those who want to look at it in person. Car is rust free, except for top of drivers door where someone broke into it. Pics are inside my link below. Any questions, post them below so all can see the answers. Thank you. Adding pics to site for areas of concern. Car can be delivered for a fee if needed as well.
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/12349/33932

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #1
nice ride.
 i need photos of the underside before i can deside if i want it.

is the car road worthy to drive back to my home state?
remember it easier to fix them, than to find them after they been crushed.

V6 = juvenile delinquency!

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #2
Car is in great shape. Suspension was kept up before I bought it as well. I have owned it for 4 years. The car was originally garage kept in the greater New Orleans area, and yes, it has been here for at least a year before Katrina. I'll see what I can do about pics for the underside. You will be please at the underside for sure, since it is that clean.

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #3
I saw it at catjam when it was up on the trailer. Very clean underneath. Like new.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #5
I actually thought about buying it last time.
But couldn't do that to my baby
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #6
Victor I love you , but you're a bitch! lol

I can't get my income tax for a couple more months.... how long can ya wait? :D
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #7
Until someone walks up and hands me $2000.00 most likely. Sorry, money is tight, but hey, you never know if anyone is going to follow through or not. I may hold off a little for someone, but two months is a long, long time. No one has shown cash yet, but many have been interested.

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #8
I totally understand that.... but ya know, if it's still available then....
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #9
Wow... I can't believe you're selling it! Beautiful car!

Oh, the memories I get when I look at that car... "sh**, where's the water???"

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #10
Oh, the memories I get when I look at that car... "sh**, where's the water???"

That problem never happens anymore thankfully. I think everything that has to do with the cooling system has been replaced. Heater core, hoses, water pump and radiator all new.

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #11
OMG.

I want the turbines........

will you seperate?????

J/K

but for real......if you want to.....

good luck with the sale.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #12
I have a nicer set of turbines if you are interested. They have been repainted and are silver. They are sitting in my shed right now. The ones on the 88' need repainted anyway.

88' XR7 for sale

Reply #13
i get my w-2 this week n $ next week. i hope you still have it then. cuz i'm from ct. n im gonna go get it n put da cash in your hand!!!!