Skip to main content
Topic: Fs: My 83 Bird (Read 1134 times) previous topic - next topic

Fs: My 83 Bird

Reply #15
ok folks, my last bump.

i'm moving outta pa friday, and cant take the car with me.  i've been spamming the  outta craigs and everywhere else, so here is my last bump here.

i really dont wanna take it to salvage.
Quote from: ?;247173
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

Quote from: random im message;385099
need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

Reply #16
bye bye birdy
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

Reply #17
Ustill have it!!
my dad lives in PA Ill have him come get it ASAP!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #18
Where you at. on the coal don't work for me we got that here to.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #19
"bye bye birdy" meant car is gone.

and for what its worth, i had my location in post 3