Skip to main content
Topic: Fs: My 83 Bird (Read 1135 times) previous topic - next topic

Fs: My 83 Bird

200 bucks, right now.

i'll even toss in the parts i got. 

i need money, worse than you can imagine.  its either have my child support for the last two months paid before court, or hello jail.

so there it is, 200 bucks, comes with some basic aftermarket boltons.

it starts, it runs, it even moves under its own power.  just needs 160 in parts before it can pass inspection.

come on folks, i know someone wants another project.
Quote from: ?;247173
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

Quote from: random im message;385099
need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

Reply #1
Location? Whats it need to pass?
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #2
tremont, pa.

needs a new rear brake soft line (leaks right over the axle), water pump and hoses (just cause they are old, possibly original), thermostat and rad cap, rear shocks, front sway bar links and bushings, and possible rear master cylinders.

basically just freshen up the cooling and brakes and its ready to rock.

i priced everything on rock auto couple months ago, was at 160bucks for the parts.

take ya a day maybe to do.

does have an almost brand new catback on it though.
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

Reply #3
car and x-pipe are pending pickup tonight.

Reply #4
For some reason I'm pining for that white interior stuff....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #5
car is still around.  you want it man?

the white stuff is largely intact, mostly just needs a good cleaning.  i've meant to clean the car up since i bought it, but since i never go anywhere, nor have money for stuff, its sat in the lot without plates since i bought it.

i've done two things to it since i bought it. 

1.  made it run
2. cleaned out all the garbage that was in it
3.  had lots of wet dreams about what i could do to it....

oops...thats 3.....  :D

Reply #6
Oh it's a bit far away and I have no room/need at the moment for a 4th car.
You just never see the white interior stuff.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #7
could it run 115 miles as is for me to drive it home? wife is on me to buy a car to drive this could work for me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
it prolly would...but without back breaks and shocks that are beyond shot....i wouldnt recommend it.

at the absolute very least, it HAS to have the back brake flex line replaced before it leaves the property.

personally i would tow it back.

if i do the brake line, i gotta charge (not my shop lol), it would be materials and time.

Reply #9
thanks for the info, wish I had a trailer to put this on. Good luck with the sale.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #10
depending on whats going on, i may be able to arrange for it to be trailered to you.  would you be interested then?

Reply #11
What does this car look like? are there pics on here somewhere? Also where are you at? I am just north of Warren PA

Reply #12
http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk100/theconstantevolution/bleeding%20chicken/

Reply #13
bump.  car needs to go...soon...

Reply #14
bump.. will consider trade for a mac, g4 1.25ghz or better.