Skip to main content
Topic: it's final, selling car $500 (Read 1156 times) previous topic - next topic

it's final, selling car $500

**added pictures***

im thinking $500 and ill probably be able to deliver it to you with in reason. im going to see if i can get pictures this week up.

best offer, just chassis... that means the body. no fenders, no hood, no front bumper cover or header pannle. no engine or tranny, no interior, no axle.

you do get doors, back bumper cover, trunk lid. the chassis has welded up engine compartment holes, sub frame connectors, mustang k-member, welded and plated torqu boxes. O... and like $600 in dynamat

im in woodbury new jersey 08096, 20 min from philly, 10min from exit 58 on rt.55 or 5min from exit 24 on 295.

Reply #1
Nate what happened I thought the car was running? Sorry to hear you done with the bird. Send me a parts list of what you got left over
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
let me know what you have left over for parts too,I may be interested.

Reply #3
seriously anyone wanting to build a awsome solid street car i would seriously concider buying this!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #4
a year too late for me I would have bought it last year, the cougar body is starting to grow on me though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
thats all thats left, just a shell... the rest is going on something else i just bought today, after i clean it up ill post some pictures of it. o and if anyone wants it for less then 500 ask me, it's worth like 50$ in s and i dont wanna s it, hell... if you are close, i may even be able to tow it to you.

*edit* almost forgot, i need it gone ASAP so if you are even interested and have a place for it you can take it and just owe me, or even trade me something... possibly buy me food lol. just something to get it out of my yard before the township fines me.

Reply #6
mustang?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #7
nope lol, and everyone will be compleatly confused as to why i even did this too lol... you'll all find out in a while after i post some pictures.

so anybody want to buy me some pizza or something and take this car?

Reply #8
I would buy you 30 pizzas if it wasnt so far away, its almost exactly what i need lol
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #9
pictures...

Reply #10
more pictures...

Reply #11
pretty much what you see is what you get minus the tail lights and fpg. depending on how fast i work on my next project, i might throw in a hood header pannle and some interior stuff.

Reply #12
That dynamat won't work on the door upside down. LOL J/K
Did you get an ebay deal on that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #13
such a clean slate... i wish i could afford to get it.
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Reply #14
Been on that site for a while. Looks like a good start!
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout: