Skip to main content
Topic: Today i turn 21 Happy B-day to me (Read 1787 times) previous topic - next topic

Today i turn 21 Happy B-day to me

Dec 8th at 1:23pm

i gotta move out by the end of the month so i may be kinda busy but i should sign on here and there for the next week or so before i get everything moved since i got tons of junk to move. my PM box is almost full so i try and free up some space since i won't be on as much till i get internet and a computer.

P.S. i may get internet before a computer so you might find me on XBOXLIVE gamertag is : CarPimp1987

I hope everyone has a good day and maybe some of you will get more work done on your cars or come up with some good ideas of stuff to do. I am going to bed so TTYL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #1
Happy Birthday, man. Don't go too crazy, but have a good one.

Reply #2
Happy Birthday !!! good luck moving.I always hated moving to a new place.The packing sucks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Happy Birthday.
I moved 7 years ago, and still have my entire recording studio packed away until I finish building it. For me, the unpacking sucks. LOL

Have a safe birthday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #4
:bowdown: Carpimp1987, :cheers: and here's wishing you a Happy 21st Birthday Today !!! :grinno: :grinno: :pbb: :clown: :headbang:

Reply #5
Happy Birthday to ya, man, I can hardly remember when I turned 21.  Everything was a blur and 29 years later it's still a blur.:(

Anyway here's to ya :cheers:  and enjoy your day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1987 Turbo Coupe
LenTech Strip Terminator Valve Body AOD, 302 Stroker (cid 347) 10:1 Compresion
Ford Racing Cast 3.40 Crank Balanced, Pioneer Forged 5.4 Rods, Mahle Flat Top Pistons 4.40, Edelbrock Performer RPM Alluminum Heads
Ford Racing 220 Duration 500 Lift Cam, Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold , Edelbrock 800 cfm Performer Carb
Flowtech Headers, KYB Adjustable Shocks, Dyna Max Exhaust
355 Posi Rearend

Reply #6
I won't be drinking so i should have a safe and good day so the only nice thing is now i could buy a firearm this is what i found so far can get one for like $400 brand new after tax.

http://www.taurususa.com/products/product-details.cfm?id=40&category=Pistol

And thanks mercury man i was trying to save you posting this also i hope everyone else has a good day as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #7
Happy birthday man!!!!! i like the s&w sigma .40, for around 400 bucks... but thats only cause i made them....
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #8
thanksgiving that what i was looking at $350 after mail in rebate with laser sight and $80 worth of gift cards.

So if i can afford 2 guns thats runner up but around here those little guns i had the link to sell like candy.

I got SVT door handles today don't worry they where only 25 cents and not the normal $13 looked better than i thought. my only good idea for the day now back to filling out apps for appartments.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #9
Happy B'day... Punk...

Yea I'm jealous... I have nearly a 3x head start on you...

Reply #10
Happy B-day man!

I have a Taurus .38 special...nice pistol.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #11
Happy B-day!  Boy, I hope this site is still here when ya get a computer back up and running, lol.
1987 TC

Reply #12
Hmmm I was 21, 25 years & 51 weeks ago :hick:
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #13
HB!! We seem to have a few groups people on this site, those who like the "old" foxes, those who bought them new and combinations of the two. I'd be in the third group. I remember when the Mustang II came out and when it got replaced by the Fox in 1979. I was just out of school and starting my "new" job. Gee, I'll be here 30 years this summer. Hey Pimp, I hope you have as much fun on your way to 50 as I have. Keep buying those Fords!!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #14