Skip to main content
Topic: headliner repair question (Read 906 times) previous topic - next topic

headliner repair question

i just removed my headliner and found that all of my insulation was damaged..... where can i find replacement insulation or what kind of stuff can i put up there?

thnaks

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #1
Dynomat (or equivalent).better than the factory stuff.I've seen similar products on Ebay pretty cheap.I'm installing it throughout the Sport.I was told by a local car builder to cover 60% of the area,every inch of coverage isn't necessary.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
cool... you're always a big help vinnie :bowdown:

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #3
Thanks a lot,and,you're welcome.That stuff is great for behind the door panels (on the door,not the panel),under the carpet,in the trunk and under the trunk carpet,and you'll be amazed at the difference in the leack of noise inside the car,and the insulating  abilities of this material.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..