Skip to main content
Topic: Baby Boy Updated with picture (Read 1896 times) previous topic - next topic

Baby Boy Updated with picture

8 pounds 1 ounce. 3:00 am this morning. 21inches long and looks like 100% healthy.

I think my wife did okay, considering she weighed 100 pounds before and is only 5'2". I'm a dad.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #1
Congrats!

There goes the car budget. ;)

Reply #3
Congrats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #4
Congratulations! These are good times. Enjoy him whilst he's stationary. ;)

Reply #5
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really proud for you. You're a dad,the world now changes.I'm a dad my self (Although I've been called a mother a few times.LOL).Pics of Mom and baby asap.What are you waiting on? Get em posted.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #6
Congrats! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #7
Congratulations Haystack on your new bundle (no pun intended) of joy!

Reply #8
Congratulations Haystack. Glad to here everything came out alright. (the door was open!) I think you will enjoy it. Get that boy in a Bird/Cougar and he will turn out just fine. If I didn't live in town I'd shoot off a couple of rounds in honor of your new bundle of JOY!
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #9
Congrats, hopefully you have about 3 months of sleep saved up. :giggle:
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #10
wow!!
Your a dad???  Hell, didnt know you were married.  Good job man, get yourself a back pack for younuns so you dont have to use any hands.  I use to do that with both my boys, they got to site right behind me and work on the coug many many summer evenings till they fell asleep. 

Carefull though,, dont let em hold tools for you at that age,, :mad: All they really know at that age is to put it in thier mouth ,,,or.... hit you in the head with it:D

SO,, BOY OR GIRL??????????

Reply #11
Congrats!!
5 Mopars, an S-197, and the Turbo Twinkie[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #12
Congrats!

(update on mine)
Mine is being stubborn and typically late (just like me) lol. Supposed to be here friday, but we go in monday to see what's going on, she's miserable about it, and whatnot.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #13
WOW Congrats!
Enjoy it... I know you think it'll take forever for the little guy to grow up, but it's faster than you think! Enjoy every single minute that you can.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #14
We just got home. Everything went okay and my wife is able to walk alittle bit. I'm taking a week off of work to help her recover and with cs around the house. So far he has been really quite. And for some reason he hasn't woken me up from crying. That made my wife pretty mad.

We got married on Nov 17th one year ago. I'll get some pics loaded up tommorrow.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com