Skip to main content
Topic: All I can say is HOLY S#!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Read 2058 times) previous topic - next topic

All I can say is HOLY S#!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #15
I hate you just playing need someone to do that to my cougar...the price was good and looks much better than new should go well with you nice bright red paint job. I will even go jump off a limb and say you got the nicest all motor 83-86 T-Bird on here. Yes i know the other Andrew on here has a sweet Twin Turbo but its still rare to see a nice all motor car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #16
Quote from: 347Thunder;243503
oh I don't know the front was a lot of work I will have to think about a price and get back to you. Also they do not offer any amount of protection I made them to cut weight and support the bumpres from sagging.

oh i know they arent for protection, but how would they do to support a splitter?

i'm wanting to keep the tbird as light as possible, and i'm going to switch to a mustang bumper cover and add an adjustable splitter to the bottom (yes, much like high performance puppiesanese cars)
Quote from: ?;247173
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

Quote from: random im message;385099
need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

Reply #17
Quote from: LumpyCheeseman;243634
oh i know they arent for protection, but how would they do to support a splitter?

i'm wanting to keep the tbird as light as possible, and i'm going to switch to a mustang bumper cover and add an adjustable splitter to the bottom (yes, much like high performance puppiesanese cars)

I had to make the lower mounts when I got the bumpers mounted the front you won't have a problem because you have a stock core support, so you would have to make some tabs to mount it to the splitter. The material was around $60. bucks, I could do them for $250.(lots of welding lol) plus shipping.
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #18
hmm......i will think upon this.....i greatly like the idea of custom frames under mustang bumper covers......
Quote from: ?;247173
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

Quote from: random im message;385099
need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

Reply #19
that looks really good!! i like it
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #20
Looking good :D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.