Skip to main content
Topic: 1986 Cougar Convertible FS - Dayton, OH (Read 1165 times) previous topic - next topic

1986 Cougar Convertible FS - Dayton, OH

Gotta move quick, estate auction is this weekend:

Info: http://www.auctionsbymaggie.com/current.php?sort=date§ion=all

Photos: http://www.auctionsbymaggie.com/more.php?id=6851%20Brigantine%20Way&type=current§ion=more

Can't really see much of the car...it's white with a white top, not sure if that's a tan or a grey interior. No clue on engine. Looks to be in good shape though. If you go, good luck...

Reply #1
eric did u contact them ....id like to know what prouduction num it is ....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
what are the odds its leather interior?
looks white to me.

Reply #3
Haven't talked to them...found it online and had to jump through a few hoops just to find the info and photos. I'm not going to bid on it, just thought it would be prudent to pass along the info. Apparently it's part of an estate and the contact person is the auctioneer.

what are the odds its leather interior?

I'd say 50/50. ;)

Reply #4
Eric this is a sign... White w/ white top....

Another before and after pair of cars for the fourm!I bet it goes for around 1500
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #5
it why isnt my tax return here yet? oh yeah tax season aint quite here yet :-| even tho im in oregon... id hit it!

Reply #6
I predicted 1100 tops
500-1100.

Too many high end items there to source anyone with the taste buds craving an old mercury.  Add on the fact that the owner is prob paying storage fees , its probably slated to get rid of quickly.

I was too busy today to call them, tomorrow is another day.  Im gonna try and get in on the auction with a personal limit of 500.

Reply #8
nice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #9
im jealous lol lemme guess they didnt sell many if any of these verts on the west coast did they?

Reply #11
how much do u know....wait a tic u bought it didnt u

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #12
Quote from: BEARMAX;243372
how much do u know....wait a tic u bought it didnt u

!!!
:hick:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #13
Did you buy it romeo?!?

Reply #14
Its his. Otherwise there wouldnt be !! and there would be more details to when or how much or who.

One more for the board
1986 Cougar LS