Skip to main content
Topic: new gun ban (Read 11546 times) previous topic - next topic

new gun ban

http://www.morebans.org/newbanlist.html

The Obama nightmare gun ban scenario is here as we've predicted for over a year. Between now and March of '09 there are still three ways to get grandfathered against the Dems in DC...

A List*: AR's, AK's, collapsible stocks, compensators, flash suppressors, .410 pistols, semi shotguns, semi rifles, hi cap mags, calibers over .30, semi pistols over 7 shots, pistol grips, LE models, Home FFL Licenses, concealed carry pistols and revolvers, rails, detachable mag bolt action pistols and rifles, "high speed" (kinetic) loads such as .17 mag and 5-7, "high caliber" pistols and revolvers (44 mag, 50 Smith, .357 Sig, 45 Long Colt, .410, etc.), pistol grip pump shotguns, lever shotguns, thumbhole rifles, rifles with pistol grip fore-ends, pistol grip shotgun fore-ends, all shotguns over 4 rounds, all detachable mags, any firearm with a non-manual safety, any firearm without an integral "child lock", private gun sales without a 4473, gun show sales, internet sales...

B List: Bolt action high caliber rifles, derringers, revolvers over .38, revolvers over 6 shots, all semi-auto pistols, non-revolver concealed carry, over- .30 concealed carry, all rifles over 3 rounds,...
__________________________________________________ _____

**** THAT shiznit!!! the only thing not on there is my 58 cal muzzleloader

the only thing I like about the above is the child safty lock every gun should have one!

new gun ban

Reply #1
Lets take all the LEGAL guns from the citizens that FOLLOW the LAWS and can be traced back to their guns. That will make everything safer. I HATE dumbass people that are afraid of guns. The criminals will always have the guns, and guess what they arent registered to them! This subject  me off more than anything.

I have offically decided I am Blacker than Obama.
1986 Cougar LS

new gun ban

Reply #2
I was just on NRA.com and they had nothing on this. Not saying it’s not true they might not have updated yet. And the fact that I know the bands are coming I just don’t know how soon. March of 2009 though that’s quick if he does it that quick we got problems. I never seen government work quick even Clinton didn’t sign gun laws that quick, Obama has more important things to worry about like the economy and 2 wars than gun bans. If he does this its personal.

new gun ban

Reply #3
If they take the good peoples guns then the only ones with guns will be the criminals
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

new gun ban

Reply #4
Quote from: ipsd;242557
If they take the good peoples guns then the only ones with guns will be the criminals

3 types of people in this country have guns

Military & Law Enforcement

Criminals

Law abiding citizens

The military and law enforcement will always have them. Criminals are criminals so they won’t listen to the laws. The only one given up the right to bare arms will be your law abiding citizens.

Folks this was so important to our forefathers they made it our #2 amendment not 3 or 4or 7th amendment.
join the http://www.NRA.com

new gun ban

Reply #6
Do they really think that if guns are banned then the criminals will be like "Well guns are banned I guess we'll have to kill and rob people with slingshots from now on." How f**king stupid. No, criminals who would kill somebody sure as hell don't care if their gun is illegal. They'll just buy illegally smuggled weapons out of the backs of trucks just like they have been for decades now.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

new gun ban

Reply #7
Thats BS all the way, I workd at smith n wesson on the cnc machines... I was in charge of two of two sigma 9mil and 40 cal "gundrills" i still am in contact with my supervisors and a few of my co-workers... i havent heard anything about this yet but i will be sure to ask around... Theres nothing like going to the range and blasting off a couple clips... And i totally agree it was very important to our forefathers that we are able to bear arms.... I really dont understand how they can just restict a constitutional law.....I see protesets in the near future and a lot of people regretting their vote for obama... This is absolutely the worst thing ive ever read........
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

new gun ban

Reply #8

AMEN

massCougourxr7 do you still work for S&W

new gun ban

Reply #9
i watched the video, i have to agree 100%.

new gun ban

Reply #10
Quote from: jpc647;242578
i watched the video, i have to agree 100%.

X2!!!!!!

new gun ban

Reply #11
This thread makes baby Jesus cry. Spreading lies and rumours to discredit a politician before the election is bad enough, but spreading them afterward? Come on, Republicans, it's over. What purpose does false fearmongering serve now? You all gonna un-elect him? If Obama screws it up that badly you'll have another chance in four years. Bush will be a tough act to follow, screw-up wise, though... If Obama does something to diminish your second amendment rights it'll be unconstitutional, so it wouldn't stand anyway (or are Democrats equally allowed to trample on rights when it suits them?).

Seriously. Using a website like that for a reference on gun laws is like using a satanist website to research Christianity, or using an al-quaeda website for info on the USA.

And for the record, I own guns. In Canada, the land of oppresive gun laws. I loathe these laws (although I will never understand why anybody needs a handgun or assault rifle, but Canadian laws also target hunting rifles, which affects me). I would have to see something a little more credible than a nutcase, self-serving (Hey! Let's get all the gun owners terrified so they'll join our organization!) sky-is-falling website before I'd believe Obama is out to get you. Show it to me in mainstream news (even Fox "news" would be more credible) and maybe I'll start believing.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

new gun ban

Reply #12
no they are notorious for job cuts.....i worked there for a year, six months as a temp..
[/IMG]

new gun ban

Reply #13
they can ban all they want....they cant take from me what they dont know i have....build your own...its possible.
Quote from: ?;247173
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

Quote from: random im message;385099
need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

new gun ban

Reply #14
Very true, just dont get caught with it!!!!!!!!
[/IMG]